Zhenhua Vacuum adheres to the concept of green coating technology. Over the years, it has focused on the development and manufacture of various vacuum coating machines. In recent years, it has also made great progress in functional material film and composite film. Coating equipment is widely used in aerospace, electronics, optics, machinery, construction, light industry, metallurgy, materials and other fields. It can be used to prepare films with wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, decorative, conductive, insulating, photoconductive, magnetic, lubricating, superconducting and other characteristics. With the development and manufacture of Zhenhua Vacuum in the vacuum coating machine for many years, Zhenhua has made many breakthroughs in the vacuum coating technology, such as multi arc ion plating and magnetron sputtering composite technology, large rectangular long arc target and sputtering target, unbalanced magnetron sputtering target, twin target technology, strip fiber dimension fabric winding coating technology, etc.
The basic technical requirements of vacuum coating machine are as follows:
1. The structure of vacuum pipes and static sealing parts (flanges, sealing rings, etc.) in the vacuum coating machine should meet the requirements of GB/T6070.
2. Vacuum measuring gauges should be installed on the low and high vacuum pipelines and the vacuum coating chamber to measure the vacuum degree of each part respectively. When an electric field is found to cause interference to the measurement, an electric field shielding device should be installed at the measurement port.
3. If the main pump used in the equipment is a diffusion pump, an oil vapor trap should be installed on the side of the air inlet of the pump.
4. The coating room of the equipment should be equipped with an observation window and a baffle device. The observation window should be able to observe the conditions of the deposition source and other key parts. 5. The design of the ion plating deposition source should maximize the ionization rate during the coating process, increase the utilization rate of the coating material, reasonably match the power of the deposition source, and reasonably arrange the position of the deposition source in the vacuum chamber.
6. Reasonably arrange the heating device. The general heater structure layout should make the temperature rise of the plated workpiece uniform.
7. The workpiece holder should be insulated from the vacuum chamber body, and the workpiece holder should be designed to make the workpiece film uniform.
8. Ion coating equipment should generally have a negative bias of the workpiece and an ion bombardment power supply. The ion bombardment power supply should have a device to suppress abnormal discharge and maintain stability.
9. The insulation resistance value between the parts of the vacuum chamber connected to different potentials is in accordance with GB/T11164-1999.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.