Why should the vacuum chamber of the vacuum coating machine be made of stainless steel?
In the ultra-high vacuum system, the vacuum chamber generally uses stainless steel as the main material (carbon steel is more susceptible to oxidation, resulting in a higher outgassing rate). Therefore, it is necessary to understand the cleaning work of stainless steel. The purpose of cleaning is to reduce the physical and chemical adsorption of gas on the surface of stainless steel. For the unclean stainless steel surface, it can be observed by the secondary ion spectrometer and Auger spectrometer. It can be found that carbon and its compounds are the main pollutants, and these are all organic matter. Therefore, it is cleaned by various chemical solvents Surface organic matter and carbide are a common and effective cleaning method.
1. The application of vacuum coating process in the field of information storage. Film data is used as information to be recorded in the storage medium. It has unique advantages: because the film is very thin, eddy current loss can be neglected; magnetization rotation is extremely fast; and the bistable state parallel to the film surface Keep it simple and wait. In order to record and store information more precisely, coating skills must be selected.
2. Application of vacuum coating technology in sensors. In sensors, semiconductor materials whose electrical properties are extremely sensitive to physical quantities, chemical quantities and their changes are often selected. In addition, most of them use the appearance and interface properties of semiconductors, and it is necessary to increase their area as much as possible, and they can be industrialized and manufactured at low prices, so there are many situations in which thin films are used.
3. The application of vacuum coating machine technology in optical instruments. The optical instruments that everyone knows include telescopes, microscopes, cameras, rangefinders, as well as mirrors, glasses, magnifiers, etc. in daily necessities. They are inseparable from coating skills. There are several kinds of films, such as reflective film, antireflection film and absorption film.
4. The application of the coating machine process in the manufacture of integrated circuits. The protective layer (SiO2, Si3N4) and electrode pipelines (polysilicon, aluminum, copper and their alloys) in the transistor circuit of the coating machine mostly use CVD skills, PVCD skills, and vacuum. Transpiration metal skills, magnetron sputtering skills and radio frequency sputtering skills. It can be seen that vapor deposition technology is one of the core skills of integrated circuits.
5. The application of coating machine technology in decorations follows the economic development and the progress of living standards. Everyone likes to use watch cases, straps, clothing, lighting, spectacle frames, interior and exterior decorations, hardware bags, mobile phone cases, and mobile phones. The decorations such as video screens, sanitary ware, food packaging and so on are all beautifully decorated.
6. The application of coating skills in aircraft protective coatings. The titanium alloy fasteners of aircrafts were originally electroplated with cadmium. However, the cadmium plating contains hydrogen, so it is corroded by the atmosphere and seawater during the flight process, and "cadmium brittleness" simply occurs on the plating layer, and even causes "air crash". In 1964, the ion plating method was used to plate aluminum on titanium alloy fasteners, which solved the problem of "cadmium brittleness" of aircraft parts. In ion plating technology, because a negative bias is applied to the workpiece, a "pseudo dispersion layer" can be formed and the film arrangement can be refined, which can significantly improve the corrosion resistance of the film.
7. The application of coating machine technology in anti-counterfeiting technology. There are many types of anti-counterfeiting films, which can be divided into reflective and transmissive methods from the application method; the film attachment method can be divided into direct coating, direct coating or direct coating and clipping.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.