When using PVD evaporation coationg machine
When using the PVD evaporation coating machine, the vacuum evaporation coating machine that uses resistance heaters to heat and evaporate has the advantages of simple structure, low cost, and reliable use. It can be used for evaporation coating of materials with a low melting point, and is especially suitable for coating quality. In mass production with low requirements, so far, in the production of aluminum-plated mirrors, there is still a large number of coating processes using resistance heating and evaporation.
Ion plating is a method of depositing targets on the substrate. The principle of this coating process is to ionize and vaporize the target with an arc, and then deposit it on the substrate at high speed. Ion plating is usually carried out in a vacuum chamber or an inert gas device. Ion plating technology is also called physical vapor deposition (PVD).
With the rapid development of science and technology, many different types of ion plating technologies have emerged. They are different in evaporation source, filling gas, vacuum environment, ionization and ion acceleration methods, and their characteristics and applications are also different
1. Induction heating ion coating adopts high frequency induction heating, filled with inert gas or active gas. When the vacuum pressure is 10~10pa, induced magnetic flux leakage will occur. The ion acceleration method is DC 1kV～5kV. It can be used for decoration, mechanical products and electronic equipment.
2. Arc discharge type high vacuum ion coating is heated by electron beam, vacuum or full of active gas, and ionized by thermionic or hot filament of the evaporation source to promote ionization (0-700v acceleration voltage). It is characterized by high ionization rate and good paint film quality. It is often used in the coating of mechanical products, knives, decorations, etc.
3. In the process of multi-arc ion plating, the strong bright spot of the cathode is used as the evaporation source, vacuum or full of active gas. Under the condition of a vacuum pressure of 10 to 10 Pa, the directional movement of the vaporized atomic beam produces ionized emission ions. It has the characteristics of high ionization rate and high deposition rate, and is often used in the coating of cutting tools, mechanical products and molds.
4. Ion beam coating, using resistance heating, sprays a group of evaporated particles from it, full of vacuum or active gas, electron emission occurs under the vacuum pressure of 10~10pa, the electrons collide from the filament, and the acceleration voltage is 0~thousands. Volts, ionization has nothing to do with acceleration. It can be directly coated with composite film and pure metal film, such as ZnO, which is commonly used in audio devices and electronic devices.
5. Electric field evaporation, using electron beam heating, under the vacuum pressure of 10~10pa, the metal plasma formed by the electron beam, with the accelerating voltage of hundreds to thousands of volts, ionization and acceleration continuous operation. Has good electric field characteristics. It is commonly used in electronic equipment and audio equipment.
6. Low-pressure plasma ion plating (lppd) is heated by electron beam and filled with inert gas and active gas. Plasma ionization takes place under a vacuum pressure of 10~10Pa. The ion acceleration method is DC or AC, 50V. The structure is simple, and composite coatings such as tic, tin and alo can be obtained. It is widely used in mechanical products, electronic devices and decorations. .
7. Multi-cathode type, using resistance heating or electron beam heating, vacuum or filled with inert gas, reaction gas, in a vacuum pressure environment of 10~10pa, relying on thermionic, cathode emitted electrons and glow discharge, accelerating voltage ionization and Ion acceleration can be operated independently from zero to several thousand volts. It is characterized by the use of low-energy electrons, high ionization efficiency, and controllable film quality. It is widely used in precision mechanical products, electronic equipment and decorations.
8. The direct current discharge bipolar type (DCIP) adopts resistance heating or electron beam heating, and can be filled with a small amount of active gas. Ion plating is carried out under a vacuum pressure of 5*10~10. The substrate is the cathode. High-voltage glow discharge is a method used to accelerate the process of ionization and ion acceleration. It has the advantages of good diffraction performance, strong adhesion, easy rise of substrate temperature, poor film structure and morphology, etc. If electron beam heating is used, a differential pressure plate must be selected, which is commonly used in corrosion resistance, lubrication and mechanical products.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.