What is the vacuum coating machine?
We often use "Vacuum Coating Machine" in our daily life and work, but I don't know if you know about "Vacuum Coating Machine"? This article has collected and sorted out some information, and I hope this article can be of greater reference value for readers.
The material that needs to be coated is called the substrate, and the material to be plated is called the target. The substrate and the target are in the same vacuum chamber. Evaporation coating generally heats the target material to evaporate the surface components in the form of radicals or ions.
Steps for usage
Electric control cabinet operation
1. Turn on the water pump and air source.
2. Turn on the main power supply.
3. Turn on the power supply of the maintenance pump and the vacuum gauge, the vacuum gauge position V1, wait for the value to be less than 10, and then enter the next step. It takes about 5 minutes.
4. Turn on the mechanical pump, pre-pump, turn on the turbomolecular pump power, start, change the vacuum gauge switch to the V2 position, and pump to less than 2, which takes about 20 minutes.
5. Observe that after the turbo molecular pump reading reaches 250, turn off the pump, turn on the front machine and the high valve to continue vacuuming, and open the high vacuum gauge on the right to observe the vacuum degree after the vacuum reaches a certain level. After the vacuum reaches 2×10-3, the electron gun can be powered on.
1. Total power supply.
2. Turn on the electron gun control Ⅰ and electron gun control Ⅱ power supply at the same time: press the electron gun control Ⅰ power, delay switch, the delay, power and protection lights are on, after three minutes, the delay and protection lights are off, if the back door is not closed or the water flow relay has Failure, the protection light will always be on.
3. Turn on the high voltage, the high voltage will reach more than 10KV, the beam current can be adjusted to about 200mA, the curtain grid is 20V/100mA, the filament current is 1.2A, and the deflection current swings between 1 and 1.7.
1. Turn off the high vacuum meter and molecular pump.
2. When the molecular pump displays to 50, turn off the high valve, the front stage, and the mechanical pump in turn. It takes about 40 minutes during this period.
3. When it is below 50, turn off the maintenance pump again.
Scope of application
1. Construction hardware: bathroom hardware (such as faucets). Door locks. Door Handle. Sanitary ware, door locks, hardware hinges, furniture, etc.
2. Watchmaking industry: can be used for watch cases. Coating and crystal products for watch straps.
3. Other small hardware: leather hardware. Stainless steel cutlery. Glasses frames, knives, molds, etc.
4. Large workpieces: automobile wheels, stainless steel plates. sign. Sculpture etc.
5, stainless steel tube and plate (various types of surface)
6. Furniture, lamps, hotel appliances.
7, locks, handles, bathroom hardware, golf heads, stainless steel tableware, blood vessels and other hardware products are coated with super hard decorative film.
8. Watches, straps, glasses, jewelry and other decorations are coated with super wear-resistant decorative (gold and silver) nano-film, nano-film and nano-laminated film.
Film uniformity concept
1. The uniformity of thickness can also be understood as roughness. On the scale of optical film (that is, 1/10 wavelength as a unit, about 100A), the uniformity of vacuum coating is quite good, and the roughness can be easily removed. The degree is controlled within 1/10 of the wavelength of visible light, which means that there is no obstacle to the optical properties of the film in vacuum coating. However, if it refers to the uniformity on the atomic layer scale, that is to say, to achieve a surface level of 10A or even 1A, the specific control factors will be explained in detail below according to different coatings.
2. Uniformity of chemical composition: That is to say, in the film, the atomic composition of the compound will easily produce uneven characteristics due to the small size. For SiTiO3 film, if the coating process is unscientific, then the actual surface composition will not It is not SiTiO3, but may be other proportions. The coated film is not the chemical composition of the desired film. This is also the technical content of vacuum coating. The specific factors are also given below.
3. Uniformity of lattice order: This determines whether the film is single crystal, polycrystalline, or amorphous, which is a hot issue in vacuum coating technology, see below for details.
is mainly classified into two major categories: evaporation deposition coating and sputtering deposition coating, specifically including many types, including vacuum ion evaporation, magnetron sputtering, MBE molecular beam epitaxy, sol-gel method and so on.
For evaporation coating:
is generally to heat the target material to evaporate the surface components in the form of radicals or ions.
Thickness uniformity mainly depends on:
1. The degree of lattice matching between the substrate material and the target material
2, substrate surface temperature
3. Evaporation power, rate
5. Coating time and thickness.
The uniformity of the evaporation coating composition is not easy to guarantee. The specific factors that can be adjusted are the same as above, but due to the limitation of the principle, the uniformity of the evaporation coating composition is not good for non-single-component coatings.
Crystal orientation uniformity:
1. Lattice matching
2. Substrate temperature
3. Evaporation rate
Sputtering coating is divided into many types. Generally speaking, the difference from evaporation coating is that the sputtering rate will become one of the main parameters.
Laser sputtering coating pld in sputtering coating is easy to maintain the uniformity of composition, but the thickness uniformity of the atomic scale is relatively poor (because it is pulse sputtering), and the control of crystal orientation (outer edge) growth is also relatively general.
Vacuum Coating Machine Operating Procedure Please refer to the equipment manual for specific operation
and the instrument panel pointer display on the device and the label description under each knob.
① Check whether the operation control switches of the vacuum coating machine are in the "off" position.
② Turn on the main power switch, and the equipment is powered on.
③ The low pressure valve is pulled out. Open the inflation valve. After the airflow sound is not heard, start the rising bell valve, and the bell rises.
④ Install a fixed tungsten spiral heater. Fix the PVDF film and aluminum cover on the rotating disc. Put the aluminum wire into the spiral heater. Clean up all parts of the bell jar to ensure that there is no impurities and dirt.
⑤ Drop the bell jar.
⑥ Start the vacuum mechanical pump.
⑦ Turn on the power of the compound vacuum gauge (composite vacuum gauge model: Fzh-1A).
A. Rotate the left knob "1" clockwise to the heating position of zone 2.
B. The pointer in the low vacuum meter "2" moves clockwise, when the pointer moves to 110mA, the left knob "1" rotates to point to the measurement position of section 2.
⑧ When the pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise to 6.7Pa again, the low pressure valve is pushed in. At this time, the left knob "1" rotates to point to the measurement position of section 1.
⑨ Turn on the cooling water in the vacuum coating machine, start the diffusion pump, and heat for 40 minutes.
⑩ The low pressure valve is pulled out. Repeat the action procedure ⑦: turn the lower left knob "1" to point to the measurement position of section 2. The pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise, when the pointer moves to 6.7Pa, open the high pressure valve (the valve stem rotates clockwise).
When the pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves to the right to 0.1Pa, turn on the regulator filament switch.
A. Launch and zero measurement button "9" rotate to point to the launch position.
B. Rotate the lower left knob "1" to point to the measurement position of section 1.
C. All the aluminum wires melt and evaporate, and the baffle plate returns to its original position.
D. Rotate the regulator hand cycle with the right hand to the zero position. The first evaporation work is completed.
21. If you want to vaporize again (in order to increase the thickness of the electrode metal layer): Pull out the current sub-plug and insert it into another electrode distribution hole. Repeat the operation.
22. Turn off the regulator filament switch. Close the high pressure valve (turn the handle counterclockwise). Turn off the workpiece rotation. Turn off evaporation. Rotate the mechanical pump knob to point to the position of the diffusion pump.
23. The low pressure valve is pulled out. The bell jar is inflated. Inflate for a period of time, when there is no sound, raise the bell jar.
24. Aluminum wire is added to the tungsten spiral heater. The PVDF film is replaced with the other side facing down (the original side has been coated with an aluminum film facing up). Fastened on the rotating disc.
25. Falling bell jar. Turn on the mechanical pump.
A. Rotate the lower left knob "1" to point to the 2 section measurement position.
B. When the pointer in the low-pressure vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise to 6.7Pa, push in the low-pressure valve.
C. Rotate the lower left knob "1" to point to the measurement position of section 1.
D. When the pointer in the low-pressure vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise to 6.7Pa, open the high-pressure valve. Rotate the knob "1" to point to the 2 section measurement position.
E. When the pointer in the low-pressure vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise to point to 0.1Pa, turn on the filament.
F. Repeat the operation from? To ?.
26. After the aluminum layer is deposited on the PVDF film, turn off the gauge filament, high pressure valve, mechanical pump, and diffusion pump in order. Pull out the low pressure valve. The bell jar is inflated, and the bell jar is raised after the inflation is completed. Take out the workpiece and do a good job of cleaning the inside of the bell jar.
A. Drop the bell jar.
B. Turn on the mechanical pump, pump for 3~5min, and stop the mechanical pump.
C. Cut off the power supply main switch.
D. Turn off the cooling water after 1h. The operation is all completed.
27. During normal production, if there is a sudden power failure, immediately cut off the high vacuum measurement, turn off the gauge filament, and pull out the high pressure valve and low pressure valve. After the call, let the mechanical pump start to work for 3~5min before transferring to normal production.
To sum up, this article has already explained the vacuum coating machine. I believe everyone has a deeper and deeper understanding of the vacuum coating machine. I hope this article can be of greater reference value for readers.
Magnetron Sputtering Coating Machinery/PVD vaccum coating equipment/Magnetron Sputtering Coating Machinery/PVD vaccum coating equipment
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.