What is the effect of vacuum coating on metal surface?
What is the function of vacuum coating on metal surface? To understand its function, we must first understand the principle of vacuum coating. The process of vacuum coating simply means that electrons collide with argon atoms in the process of accelerating to the substrate under the action of electric field, a large number of argon ions and electrons are ionized, and electrons fly to the substrate. Under the action of electric field, argon ion accelerates to bombard the target, splashes out a large number of target atoms, and neutral target atoms (or molecules) are deposited on the substrate to form a film. However, in the actual glow discharge DC sputtering system, the self-sustaining discharge is difficult to maintain under the condition of less than 1.3pa, because there is not enough ionization collision under this condition. Therefore, it is particularly important to improve the ionization collision by working the sputtering system at a pressure lower than 1.3~2.7pa. The method of improving ionization collision depends on additional electron sources rather than secondary electrons emitted by the cathode. The ionization efficiency of the existing electrons is improved by using a high-frequency discharge device or applying a magnetic field.
Vacuum coating technology is one of the methods of vapor deposition, also known as vacuum coating. Under the vacuum condition, the coating material is sublimated by the evaporator, the evaporated particles flow directly to the substrate, and a layer of solid film is deposited on the substrate surface. In fact, the secondary electrons in the vacuum coating are bound to the plasma region near the target surface due to the influence of the magnetic field Lorentz force in the process of accelerating to the substrate, where the plasma density is very high. Under the action of the magnetic field, the secondary electron makes a circular motion around the target surface, and the motion path is very long. During the movement, it collides with argon atoms continuously, ionizing a large number of argon ions to bombard the target. After many collisions, the energy of electrons gradually decreases, getting rid of the bondage of magnetic lines of force, moving away from the target, and finally Z is deposited on the substrate.
Vacuum coating is to extend the movement path of electrons, change the movement direction of electrons, improve the ionization rate of working gas and make effective use of the energy of electrons through magnetic field constraints. The destination of electrons is not only the substrate, but also the inner wall of the vacuum chamber and the anode of the target source, because generally the substrate is at the same potential as the vacuum chamber and anode. The interaction between magnetic field and electric field (ExB drift) makes a single electron track spiral in three-dimensional space, not just around the target surface.
Therefore, vacuum coating on the metal surface can prevent oxidation better than ordinary electroplating. Vacuum coating on stainless steel surface can keep the surface as fresh as new.
The vacuum system consists of mechanical pump, diffusion pump, oil booster pump, expansion pump, roots pump, etc. And all kinds of pneumatic, manual and electric valves and pipelines. The manufacturer of vacuum coating machine said that it can be selected according to the process requirements.
1. digital intelligent vacuum gauge and high-quality measuring gauge can be selected for vacuum degree measurement to ensure the accuracy of vacuum degree and the reliability of products.
2. the temperature control system can select different types of thermometers, temperature control instruments and their sensing elements.
3. it can be equipped with various inflation types, mass flowmeter, float flowmeter, etc. According to the use requirements, it can meet the requirements of controllable inflation pressure and multi-channel inflation.
4. it can be equipped with multi-point recorder for whole process analysis, quality monitoring and production management.
5. according to the characteristics of the equipment, manual, semi-automatic, full-automatic or their combination can be selected.
6. natural cooling and heat exchanger circulation can be selected for the rapid cooling system. For large capacity electric furnaces, external circulation rapid cooling system can be adopted to improve the cooling speed.
7. sound and light alarm shall be given for abnormal conditions such as overtemperature, large temperature deviation, lack of water in furnace body, pump and heat exchanger, phase failure of diffusion pump, furnace body overpressure, insufficient air source pressure, overcurrent overpressure, open circuit, etc. And implement corresponding protective measures.
Stainless steel vacuum coating machine,Stainless steel vacuum coating equipment,Vacuum coating equipment manufacturer,Vacuum coating machine manufacturing,Outlet of vacuum coating equipment,Vacuum coating machine outlet,Stainless steel vacuum coating machine,Stainless steel vacuum coating equipment,Vacuum coating equipment manufacturer,Vacuum coating machine manufacturing,Outlet of vacuum coating equipment,Vacuum coating machine outlet,Stainless steel vacuum coating machine,Stainless steel vacuum coating equipment,Vacuum coating equipment manufacturer,Vacuum coating machine manufacturing,Outlet of vacuum coating equipment,Vacuum coating machine outlet
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.