What are the types of PVD vacuum sputtering coating machine?
PVD Vacuum sputtering coating machine refers to the phenomenon that energetic particles bombard the target, causing solid atoms/molecules to be ejected from the surface. Most of the emitted particles are in the atomic state, usually called sputtered atoms. The energetic particles used to bombard the target may be ions, medium-sized particles or electrons. Because ions are easy to accelerate under an electric field while obtaining the required kinetic energy, most PVD sputtering coating machine processes use ions as bombarding particles. The bombardment particles are also called incident ions. Since the mechanism for directly realizing sputtering is ions, this coating process is also called ion sputtering coating or deposition technology. There are many ways of pvd magnetron sputtering coating machine, the more representative methods are:
1. Magnetron sputtering coating machine (or high-speed, low-temperature sputtering). Applying a magnetic field in a direction parallel to the target surface, using the principle of a magnetron in which the electric field and the magnetic field are orthogonal, reduce the bombardment of electrons on the substrate, and realize high-speed and low-temperature sputtering coating;
2. DC diode sputtering coating. Simple structure, uniform thin film can be prepared on a large area substrate, and the discharge current changes with the change of pressure and voltage;
3. Ion beam sputtering coating. Under high vacuum, ion beam sputtering is used to form a film in a non-plasma state. The target ground potential is also available;
4. Bias sputtering coating. During the coating process, the light-weight charged particles on the substrate are removed at the same time, so that the substrate does not contain impure gas;
5. Three-pole or four-pole sputtering coating. It can realize low-pressure and low-voltage sputtering coating, and can independently control the discharge current and the ion energy of the bombardment target. The target current can be controlled, and radio frequency sputtering can also be carried out;
6. Reactive sputtering coating. Can make compound films of cathode materials, such as titanium nitride, silicon carbide, aluminum nitride, aluminum oxide, etc.;
7. RF sputtering coating. Developed for the production of insulating films, such as silicon oxide, aluminum oxide, glass film, etc., can also sputter metal;
8. Getter sputtering coating. The use of the suction effect on the sputtered particles can remove impurity gas and obtain a high-purity thin film.
9. Sputter coating on the opposite target. Two targets are placed in opposite directions, and a magnetic field is applied in the direction perpendicular to the surface of the target, which can sputter magnetic materials at high speed and low temperature;
10. Asymmetric AC sputtering coating. Sputter the target in the half-period with large amplitude and ion bombard the substrate in the half-period with small amplitude to remove the adsorbed gas to obtain a high-purity film;
As early as 1842, Grove had discovered the phenomenon of cathode sputtering. He discovered this when he was conducting research on the cathode corrosion problem of electron tubes, and he concluded that the cathode material would migrate to the wall of the vacuum tube. Since 1870, the principle of sputtering has been applied to pvd vacuum sputtering coating equipment . However, the development of sputtering coating process has been slow in the past 100 years. After 1940, it was discovered that the sputtering film has extremely excellent performance. At the same time, various new processes for improving the sputtering device and increasing the sputtering coating rate have appeared one after another, and later reached the level of practicality, which made the vacuum sputtering coating machine Technology has developed rapidly and has been widely used in industry.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.