What are the rules for the program design of the PLC control of the vacuum coating machine？
The PLC control programming of the vacuum coating machine is to convert the control functions required by the coating process into a program. It first converts the control functions required by the coating machine into the flow chart or ladder diagram of the control system, and then compiles the program according to the programming rules of the programmable logic controller, or the statement prepared according to the flow chart or ladder diagram of the control system Table programming, among them, the ladder diagram is the most commonly used. This article takes the ladder diagram programming as an example to summarize the design steps and rules.
1. PLC control program design steps:
(1) According to the control requirements of the vacuum coating equipment, there divide the control system into one control unit;
(2) used Ladder diagrams to represent the control process of the above-mentioned divided control units;
(3) According to the instructions specified by the ladder diagram and programmable logic controller, according to the logic line (a logic line is composed of an output coil) from top to bottom, from left to right, write each logic element sentence by sentence The program statement.
2. PLC control program design rules:
(1) If the coil does not have special functions, the contact area can only accommodate at most 7 rows of coils, and each row of coils can have at most 8 series contacts;
(2) The contact on the right side of the vertical branch should be connected to the top of the branch;
(3) If the branch does not contain contacts, it should be placed in the vertical direction, and branches without contacts should not be placed on the horizontal line;
(4) The contacts must be drawn on the horizontal line, not on the vertical branch line.
The program design rules for the PLC control of the coating machine are not static. The design rules may be different for different PLC types. This can be done according to the product manual. The program is input to the program memory through the programmer. In addition to the function of inputting the user program, the programmer also has the function of reading, deleting, modifying, inserting, searching and setting constants of the program, as well as monitoring the working conditions during operation.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.