What are the process flow of PVD evaporation coating machine materials?
Using different raw materials, formulas and processes, hundreds of vapor deposition materials have been developed so far. The application fields of vapor deposition materials include optical components, LEDs, flat panel displays, and semiconductor discretes. Among them, the specific meanings of the main processes are as follows:
1. Coating test: After the PVD evaporation coating machine material is produced, the performance of the material is tested by pvd evaporation coating equipment. Product performance indicators need to be checked for compliance. This is an important testing method in material performance testing.
2. Sintering: refers to the interconnection of the solid particles of the ceramic green body under the high temperature of the material, the crystal grains grow up, the voids (pores) and the grain boundaries gradually decrease, and the total volume shrinks and the density increases through the transfer of matter. The process of becoming a dense polycrystalline sintered body with a certain microstructure is one of the most important production processes in material processing. The sintering methods mainly include atmospheric sintering, vacuum sintering, hot pressing sintering, and atmosphere sintering.
3. Forming: refers to the processing process engineering of mechanically reaching the required specifications, and it is one of the most important production processes in material processing.
4. Raw material pretreatment: refers to processing the mixed raw materials at room temperature or high temperature to improve the purity of the material, refine the particle size of the particles, stimulate the reactivity of the material, and reduce the sintering temperature of the material.
5. Mixing: refers to the processing process in which the prepared raw materials are mechanically mixed to achieve uniform dispersion. It is one of the most important production processes in the processing of pvd evaporative coating machine materials.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.