What are the factors that affect the chromium plating effect of vacuum coating equipment?
When the vacuum coating machine is chrome-plating, many factors will affect the electroplating effect, so what factors affect the chrome-plating effect?
1. The surface roughness of the substrate before electroplating: the smaller the surface roughness value of the substrate, the smaller the surface roughness value after electroplating;
2. High bath temperature: the surface roughness value after electroplating is large;
3. Current density: the greater the current density, the higher the surface roughness;
4. Plating solution concentration: the surface roughness value is larger when the concentration of the plating solution is large;
5. Electroplating time: the longer the electroplating time, the greater the surface roughness value.
Therefore, in the vacuum coating process of electroplating equipment, these factors will affect the effect of electroplating.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.