What are the decisive factors for the vacuuming time of the cryogenic vacuum chamber?
（What are the decisive factors for the vacuuming time of the low-temperature vacuum chamber of the vacuum coating machine）
The time required to vacuum the cryogenic vacuum chamber depends on:
1. Allowable deflation volume.
2. The quantity and activation degree of adsorbent.
3. The effective pumping speed of the exhaust nozzle.
4. The performance, thickness, pre-drying degree, wrapping method and number of layers of the vacuum chamber insulation material.
5. The size and structure of the vacuum chamber.
6. Exhaust process used.
Once the first five items are determined, the vacuuming time of the cryogenic vacuum chamber mainly depends on the last item-the exhaust process.
Because of the various vacuum exhaust processes, the two processes that require the least extraction time are hot gas flushing and intermittent exhaust new processes. The evacuation time is determined based on whether the amount of air released in the vacuum chamber reaches the allowable value at the end of the evacuation. Therefore, while adopting the new vacuuming process to exhaust, if the allowable amount of gas can be increased, it is the key to further shorten the vacuuming time.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.