Various cleaning methods for PVD vacuum coating equipment
In the electric vacuum process, through various cleaning methods, the adhesion of grease, dust, surface attachments, metal fines, excess oxide film, graphite film and other contaminants can be completely removed from the equipment, thereby improving the life of the electric vacuum machinery And mechanical reliability.
The uniformity of the evaporation coating composition is not easy to guarantee. The specific factors that can be adjusted are the same as above. However, due to the limitation of the principle, the uniformity of the evaporation coating composition is not good for non-single-component coatings.
Gradient color PVD coating machine，Gradient color PVD coating machine
Crystal orientation uniformity:
1. Lattice matching
2. Substrate temperature
3. Evaporation rate
Sputtering coating is divided into many types. Generally speaking, the difference from evaporation coating is that the sputtering rate will become one of the main parameters.
The laser sputtering coating pld in sputtering coating is easy to maintain the uniformity of the composition, but the thickness uniformity of the atomic scale is relatively poor (because it is pulse sputtering), and the control of crystal orientation (outer edge) growth is also relatively general.
Vacuum Coating Machine Operating Procedure Please refer to the equipment manual for specific operation
and the instrument panel pointer display on the device and the label description under each knob.
① Check whether the operation control switches of the vacuum coating machine are in the "off" position.
② Turn on the main power switch, and the equipment is powered on.
③ The low pressure valve is pulled out. Open the inflation valve. After the airflow sound is not heard, start the rising bell valve, and the bell rises.
④ Install a fixed tungsten spiral heater. Fix the PVDF film and aluminum cover on the rotating disc. Put the aluminum wire into the spiral heater. Clean up all parts of the bell jar to ensure that there is no impurities and dirt.
⑤ Drop the bell jar.
⑥ Start the vacuum mechanical pump.
⑦ Turn on the power of the compound vacuum gauge (composite vacuum gauge model: Fzh-1A).
A. Rotate the left knob "1" clockwise to the heating position of zone 2.
B. The pointer in the low vacuum meter "2" moves clockwise, when the pointer moves to 110mA, the left knob "1" rotates to point to the measurement position of section 2.
⑧ When the pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise to 6.7Pa again, the low pressure valve is pushed in. At this time, the left knob "1" rotates to point to the measurement position of section 1.
⑨ Turn on the cooling water in the vacuum coating machine, start the diffusion pump, and heat for 40 minutes.
⑩ The low pressure valve is pulled out. Repeat the action procedure ⑦: turn the lower left knob "1" to point to the measurement position of section 2. The pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise, when the pointer moves to 6.7Pa, open the high pressure valve (the valve stem rotates clockwise).
When the pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves to the right to 0.1Pa, turn on the regulator filament switch.
A. Launch and zero measurement button "9" rotate to point to the launch position.
B. Rotate the lower left knob "1" to point to the measurement position of section 1.
C. All the aluminum wires melt and evaporate, and the baffle plate returns to its original position.
D. Rotate the regulator hand cycle with the right hand to the zero position. The first evaporation work is completed.
21. If you want to vaporize again (in order to increase the thickness of the electrode metal layer): Pull out the current sub-plug and insert it into another electrode distribution hole. Repeat the operation.
22. Turn off the regulator filament switch. Close the high pressure valve (turn the handle counterclockwise). Turn off the workpiece rotation. Turn off evaporation. Rotate the mechanical pump knob to point to the position of the diffusion pump.
23. The low pressure valve is pulled out. The bell jar is inflated. Inflate for a period of time, when there is no sound, raise the bell jar.
24. Aluminum wire is added to the tungsten spiral heater. The PVDF film is replaced with the other side facing down (the original side has been coated with an aluminum film facing up). Fastened on the rotating disc.
25. Falling bell jar. Turn on the mechanical pump.
A. Rotate the lower left knob "1" to point to the 2 section measurement position.
B. When the pointer in the low-pressure vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise to 6.7Pa, push in the low-pressure valve.
C. Rotate the lower left knob "1" to point to the measurement position of section 1.
D. When the pointer in the low-pressure vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise to 6.7Pa, open the high-pressure valve. Rotate the knob "1" to point to the 2 section measurement position.
E. When the pointer in the low-pressure vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise to point to 0.1Pa, turn on the filament.
F. Repeat the operation from? To ?.
26. After the aluminum layer is deposited on the PVDF film, turn off the gauge filament, high pressure valve, mechanical pump, and diffusion pump in order. Pull out the low pressure valve. The bell jar is inflated, and the bell jar is raised after the inflation is completed. Take out the workpiece and do a good job of cleaning the inside of the bell jar.
A. Drop the bell jar.
B. Turn on the mechanical pump, pump for 3~5min, and stop the mechanical pump.
C. Cut off the power supply main switch.
D. Turn off the cooling water after 1h. The operation is all completed.
27. During normal production, if there is a sudden power failure, immediately cut off the high vacuum measurement, turn off the gauge filament, and pull out the high pressure valve and low pressure valve. After the call, let the mechanical pump start to work for 3~5min before transferring to normal production.
To sum up, this article has already explained the vacuum coating machine. I believe everyone has a deeper and deeper understanding of the vacuum coating machine. I hope this article can be of greater reference value for readers.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.