Vacuum coating processing cost analysis and quotation calculation formula
As a purchaser, if you want to evaluate the rationality of the vacuum electroplating manufacturer's quotation, you must understand the cost composition analysis of the vacuum electroplating processing industry. To calculate the processing cost of UV vacuum electroplating manufacturers, we must first know the production and processing technology of the UV vacuum electroplating industry. Starting from the process flow of UV vacuum electroplating, the quotation calculation formula of vacuum electroplating is explained in detail for your reference.
1.1 Processing process. UV vacuum plating industry:
Incoming material - pretreatment degreasing - assembly fixture - upper automatic line spraying primer - lower automatic line - vacuum plating - intermediate painting - topcoat spraying - full inspection - packaging - delivery.
2.2 Analysis of processing cost composition. UV vacuum plating industry:
Vacuum electroplating processing cost = UV coating cost + electroplating fixture mold cost + electroplating fixture cost + electroplating cost + printing or laser engraving cost + defective rate cost + equipment depreciation cost + labor cost + packaging cost + transportation cost + management cost;
The calculation formula of 3.3. UV vacuum plating processing cost quotation:
Vacuum electroplating processing quotation = UV coating cost + electroplating fixture mold opening cost + electroplating fixture injection molding cost + automatic line operation cost + electroplating cost + printing or laser engraving cost + labor cost + defective rate cost + equipment depreciation cost + packaging cost + transportation cost + management cost + profit retention + value added tax;
The formula for calculating the above unit cost is as follows:
(1) UV coating cost = product electroplating area surface area × coating thickness ÷ coating utilization rate × coating density × coating unit price;
(2) The cost of mold opening of the electroplating fixture = the cost of mold opening of the fixture ÷ the total number of orders;
(3) The injection molding cost of the electroplating fixture = the plastic cost of the electroplating fixture ÷ the number of products on a beer fixture ÷ the number of times the fixture is used (usually 3 times);
(4) Operation cost of automatic line = (total power of spraying automatic line system + total power of environmental purification system) × kWh × electricity cost ÷ number of products produced per hour;
(5) Electroplating cost = electroplating processing cost per furnace ÷ number of products per furnace;
(6) Cost of printing or laser engraving = times of single product printing (laser engraving) × single product printing laser engraving cost; (excluding the cost of screen film and positioning fixture)
(7) Labor cost = labor hours × working hours wages × number of processes requiring labor ÷ number of batch production;
(8) Cost of defective rate = sum of the above (1) to (7) costs × defective rate (generally about 25% for UV vacuum coating);
(9) Equipment depreciation expense = equipment value ÷ equipment service life ÷ equipment hourly production capacity;
(10) Packaging cost = (the sum of the cost of plastic bag + pearl cotton + carton + knife card + sealant + label, etc.) ÷ packaging quantity;
(11) Transportation cost = delivery cost of round-trip transportation ÷ number of products delivered;
(12) Management cost = labor cost × 15%;
(13) Profit retention = the sum of the above (1) to (12) costs × 10%;
(14) Value-added tax = the sum of items (1) to (13) above × 17%;
All in all, the quotation of UV vacuum plating is closely related to the manufacturer's yield rate, production and operation costs, raw material costs, labor costs and other factors. Through the above quotation formula, the rationality of the quotation of a vacuum electroplating manufacturer can be roughly evaluated, but one thing to remind the purchasers is that a comprehensive evaluation must be carried out to find a balance between the product quality requirements and the procurement cost, not the quotation The lower the better. The principle of getting what you pay for what you pay for and the mutually beneficial supplier relationship determine that a certain reasonable profit margin should be reserved for the processing plant, otherwise the invisible hidden dangers and unknown uncertainties in the delivery process will greatly increase the purchase cost of the orderer . Hope this article helps you.
vacuum coating machine,PVD vacuum coating machine,PVD coating machine,Manufacturer of vacuum coating equipment,Vacuum coating machine manufacturer,vacuum coating machine,PVD vacuum coating machine,PVD coating machine,Manufacturer of vacuum coating equipment,Vacuum coating machine manufacturer
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.