Vacuum coating machine processing CrN-chromium nitride (silver gray)
CrN-chromium nitride (silver gray)
(1) Film effect: low-temperature coating, strong resistance to acid and alkali corrosion, and extremely low friction.
(2) Application areas: plastic molds, accessories, suitable for copper, magnesium and aluminum alloy processing, and protect the vulnerable parts of automobiles.
1. The application of vacuum coating process in the field of information storage. Film data is used as information to be recorded in the storage medium. It has unique advantages: because the film is very thin, eddy current loss can be neglected; magnetization rotation is extremely fast; and the bistable state parallel to the film surface Keep it simple and wait. In order to record and store information more precisely, coating skills must be selected.
2. Application of vacuum coating technology in sensors. In sensors, semiconductor materials whose electrical properties are extremely sensitive to physical quantities, chemical quantities and their changes are often selected. In addition, most of them use the appearance and interface properties of semiconductors, and it is necessary to increase their area as much as possible, and they can be industrialized and manufactured at low prices, so there are many situations in which thin films are used.
3. The application of vacuum coating machine technology in optical instruments. The optical instruments that everyone knows include telescopes, microscopes, cameras, rangefinders, as well as mirrors, glasses, magnifiers, etc. in daily necessities. They are inseparable from coating skills. There are several kinds of films, such as reflective film, antireflection film and absorption film.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.