Vacuum coating machine for cleaning
In the electric vacuum process, through various cleaning methods, the adhesion of grease, dust, surface attachments, metal fines, excess oxide film, graphite film and other contaminants can be completely removed from the equipment, thereby improving the life of the electric vacuum machinery And mechanical reliability.
The detailed coating method of vacuum coating machine is as follows:
1. Check whether the operation control switches of the vacuum coating equipment are in the "off" position.
2. Turn on the main power switch, and power on the vacuum coating equipment.
3. Pull out the low pressure valve. Open the inflation valve. After the airflow sound is not heard, start the rising bell valve and the bell rises.
4. Install a fixed tungsten spiral heater. Fix the PVDF film and aluminum cover on the rotating disc. Put the aluminum wire into the spiral heater. Clean all parts in the bell jar to ensure that there is no impurities and dirt.
5. Drop the bell jar.
6. Start the vacuum mechanical pump for vacuum coating equipment.
7. Turn on the power of the compound vacuum gauge.
1) Turn the left knob "1" clockwise to the heating position of zone 2.
2) The pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise. When the pointer moves to 110mA, the left knob "1" rotates to point to the measurement position of section 2.
8. When the pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise to 6.7 Pa again, the low pressure valve is pushed in. At this time, the left knob "1" rotates to point to the measurement position of section 1.
9. Turn on the cooling water for the vacuum coating equipment, start the diffusion pump, and heat for 40 minutes.
10. Pull out the low pressure valve. Repeat the action procedure ⑦: turn the lower left knob "1" to point to the measurement position of section 2. The pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise, when the pointer moves to 6.7Pa, open the high pressure valve.
When the pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves to the right to 0.1Pa, turn on the regulator filament switch.
1) Launch and zero measurement button "9" rotate to point to the launch position.
2) Turn the lower left knob "1" to point to the measurement position of section 1.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.