Understand the coating test standards of vacuum coating equipment for products
How much do you know about the coating test standards of product vacuum coating equipment? Come find out today! The coating test standards of vacuum coating equipment for products are as follows:
1. Adhesion test: Use a blade to draw a 1mm*1mm square on the surface of the product; use 3M600# tape to cover and paste the grid on the grid, so that the tape is completely attached to the surface of the product. Flatten the tape with your fingers and hold for 10 seconds, then immediately pull the tape up at a 45-degree angle to the surface of the product. After 3 repetitions, check the test section. No obvious peeling off of the coating is qualified.
2. RCA paper tape wear test: Fix the tested product on the RCA test bench with a load of 175g, turn on the paper tape wear tester, and after rubbing the surface of the object for 250 times, check the test part, the coating has no holes and no bare objects is qualified;
3. Pencil hardness test: Use a Mitsubishi pencil to form a 45-degree angle with the product to be tested for 2 hours, with a load of 1000 grams, draw 3-5 straight lines on the surface of the product, wipe the pencil powder on the surface of the product, and no obvious scratches on the surface of the product are qualified;
4. Alcohol abrasion test: Wet the test head with 99% medical alcohol, load a force of 500 g, and conduct a friction test on the surface of the product at a speed of 40 round trips per minute, 100 round trips. Check the inspected part of the product, if there is no crack, wrinkle, discoloration, or bareness, it is qualified;
5. Cooking resistance test: Fully immerse the tested product in water at 80 degrees Celsius, keep the water temperature, take out the product after 30 minutes of testing, and check that the surface of the tested product is free of discoloration, whitening and foaming.
6. Rubber wear resistance test: Use special test rubber, with a speed of 40 times/min, a stroke of 20 mm, a load of 500 grams, and after 50 times of surface tests on the product, check the test parts, and no cracks and no exposed bottom material are qualified;
7. Withstand voltage insulation test: Cut the test product into one hundred squares, select two intersections as test points, and raise the voltage to 8KV at a speed of less than 500v·s-1 for 2 minutes. Measure the insulation resistance of any product with a distance of 1cm greater than 400MΩ, if the surface of the tested product has no insulation, breakdown, sparks, or surface peeling, it is qualified;
8. High and low temperature test: put the product at -40°C for 30 minutes, then change to 80°C for 1 hour, the change time is less than 1 minute, and the cycle test is 20 times. Observe the surface of the test product, if there is no discoloration, foaming, and coloring, it is qualified;
9. Constant temperature and humidity test: place the product in a constant temperature and humidity test box, and set the temperature to 80 degrees and 90%. After 24 hours of testing, the product was removed and left at room temperature for 4 hours. Observe that there is no discoloration and foaming on the surface of the product, and the adhesion and wear resistance tests are qualified;
10. Salt spray test: Put the product into a salt spray test box in a sealed environment at 37°C, humidity greater than 85%, and pH value between 6.7-7.2. Continuous spraying with 5% NaCl solution for 48 hours, the product was taken out, and the surface of the test product was observed. Coating without oxidation, corrosion, discoloration, peeling is qualified.
1. Artificial perspiration test: add sodium chloride: 20 g, ammonium chloride: 17.5 liters, urea: 5 g/L; lactic acid: 15 g/L; acetic acid: 5 g/L in 1000 ml of water, then add sodium hydroxide to adjust PH value to 4.7, soak filter paper or cloth, wrap tightly on the surface of the product, place it in an environment with a temperature of 40°C and a humidity of 95%, and seal it for 24 hours. After the test, take out the product and observe that there is no obvious discoloration and foaming on the surface of the product.
vacuum coating equipment, Explanation vacuum coating equipment,PVD vacuum coating machine,Vacuum coating machine,UV vacuum coating equipment,vacuum coating equipment, Explanation vacuum coating equipment,PVD vacuum coating machine,Vacuum coating machine,UV vacuum coating equipment
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.