Under the condition that the vacuum chamber of the vacuum coating machine has not been vacuum cleaned：
If the air in the environment contains a lot of water vapor, dust, etc., and the vacuum chamber of the PVD coating machine has not been vacuum cleaned, it is difficult to achieve the expected vacuum if the equipment is vacuumed directly through the oil-sealed mechanical pump. Degree. Because the oil-sealed mechanical pump is not suitable for working in an environment that chemically reacts to vacuum oil, is corrosive to metals, and contains particulate dust.
7. The application of coating machine technology in anti-counterfeiting technology. There are many types of anti-counterfeiting films, which can be divided into reflective and transmissive methods from the application method; the film attachment method can be divided into direct coating, direct coating or direct coating and clipping.
8. Application of coating machine technology in flat panel displays. All types of flat panel displays need to use various types of films, and almost all types of flat panel display equipment need to use ITO film to meet the requirements of Tongming Electric. It is no exaggeration to say: Without film technology, there would be no flat panel display equipment.
9. The application of coating machine technology in solar energy applications. When it is necessary to use solar heat effectively, it is necessary to consider choosing an absorption surface that absorbs more solar rays and less loss caused by heat radiation. The peak of the solar spectrum is approximately in the infrared band with a wavelength of 2-20 µm. Because the solar radiation and thermal radiation spectra differ in wavebands, in order to use solar thermal energy effectively, it is necessary to consider choosing an absorption surface with wavelength selection characteristics. The ideal choice of absorption surface is that the absorption rate (α) of the solar radiation spectrum (visible light band) is 1, and the emissivity (ε) is 0 in the thermal radiation band (infrared band).
10. The application of coating skills in cutting tools, molds and other metal cutting tools.
In daily life, we will see a variety of colored drills, milling cutters, molds, etc., such as golden, cobalt-copper, and black. These are the coatings processed by coating technology.
(1) The golden yellow is coated with TiN, ZrN coating on the tool. TiN is the first widely used hard layer material.
(2) The black one is coated with TiC and CrN coating on the cutting tool.
(3) The cobalt copper color is coated with TiALN coating on the tool.
11. The application of vacuum coating machine technology in building glass and automobile glass. Building glass has two basic functions: light transmission and heat insulation. Generally, glass can transmit most of the solar radiation energy, which is very beneficial for lighting and absorbing solar energy. Regarding spatial infrared radiation, although glass can prevent the heat in the room from directly passing through the outdoor, the secondary heat dissipation after the heat is absorbed by the glass will also constitute a great loss. With the development of the economy, general glass has become less and less able to satisfy everyone's requests. The solar control film and low-emissivity film can just make up for the lack of general glass in this respect. The solar control film can satisfy the requirement of lowering the indoor temperature in low latitude areas; while the low-emissivity film can satisfy the request of high latitude areas to withstand the solar radiation energy and the maximum limit to prevent indoor heat outflow.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.