Three-pole or four-pole sputtering coating in vacuum coating machine
Three-pole or four-pole sputtering coating. It can realize low-pressure and low-voltage sputtering coating, and can independently control the discharge current and the ion energy of the bombardment target. The target current can be controlled, and radio frequency sputtering can also be carried out.
Leakage inspection is a method to ensure the vacuum degree of vacuum coating machine, referred to as leak detection. The unevenness of the vacuum directly affects the coating effect, so leak detection is very important. The air leakage in the vacuum chamber of the vacuum coating machine is usually caused by the small holes on the wall of the vacuum chamber or the air leakage at the joints in front of the parts. When the pumping system pumps air, the pressure in the vacuum chamber decreases, and the pressure difference between the inside and the outside causes the gas to flow from the high-pressure outside to the low-pressure vacuum chamber, resulting in a decrease in the degree of vacuum.
In the process of leak detection, in order to do a good job of leak detection, some problems need to be paid attention to
1. It should be admitted that the virtual leak is still a real leak, because the workpiece data will produce different degrees of gas after heating, which may be mistaken for the gas flowing in from the outside, which is a virtual leak. This situation should be eliminated.
2. Test the air-sealing function of the vacuum chamber to ensure that the air-sealing function meets the requirements.
3. Check the size, shape, direction and speed of the leak, formulate a solution and implement it.
4. Determine the minimum leak detection rate and sensitivity of the testing instrument, check air leakage to the limit, prevent the air leakage from being ignored, and improve the accuracy of leak detection.
5. Master the reaction time and elimination time of the leak detector, take good care of the time, and ensure that the leak detector is in place. If the time is short, the leak detection effect will be poor. If it takes a long time, the gas fee and labor electricity fee for leak detection will be wasted.
6. Leakage and blockage must also be prevented. Sometimes during the leak detection process, due to improper operation, some dust or liquid blocked the leak, and it is considered that there is no leak in this direction. However, when the leakage is not blocked due to the internal and external pressure difference or other reasons, the leakage still exists. It is very important to do a good job of leak detection of the vacuum coating machine. There are many reasons for the reduced vacuum. We need to solve these reasons one by one to stabilize the function of the coating.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.