The main types of PVD hard coating film are:
1. TiN——Titanium Nitride (Golden)
(1) Coating effect: reduce friction and low temperature coating to avoid chip accumulation on the knife edge.
(2) Application field: It can be widely used in hardware molds, cutting tools, plastic molds, punching tools and components.
2. DLC lubricating coating (black)
(1) Film effect: low-temperature film formation, dry metal lubricating film, low friction, can reduce friction loss.
(2) Application areas: silver and zinc alloy stamping processing, suitable for various mechanical parts.
3. TiAlN-titanium aluminum nitride (purple black)
(1) Film effect: high thermal stability, high-speed dry cutting is possible.
(2) Application areas: suitable for stainless steel drilling, milling, punching and other processing, as well as high temperature processing of steel, cemented carbide tools, high-speed steel molds, etc.
4. CrN-chromium nitride (silver gray)
(1) Film effect: low-temperature coating, strong resistance to acid and alkali corrosion, and extremely low friction.
(2) Application areas: plastic molds, accessories, suitable for copper, magnesium and aluminum alloy processing, and protect the vulnerable parts of automobiles.
5. TiCN——Titanium Carbide Nitrogen (Rose Gold)
(1) Film effect: The surface has high hardness, smooth surface, suitable for heavy cutting, and avoids the phenomenon of chip accumulation on the knife edge.
(2) Application fields: commonly used in high-speed steel milling cutters (especially wave blade cutters) wire tapping, hob processing, stainless steel, galvanized sheet and other viscous materials such as drawing molds.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.