The main function of vacuum coating equipment
"Vacuum coating machine" is often used in our daily life and work, but I don't know if everyone knows about "vacuum coating machine"? This article collects and organizes some information, I hope this article can have a relatively great reference value for readers.
The one that needs to be coated is called the substrate, and the material to be coated is called the target. The substrate and the target are in the same vacuum chamber. Evaporative coating generally heats the target to make surface components evaporate in the form of radicals or ions.
Steps for usage
Electric control cabinet operation
1. Turn on the water pump and air source.
2. Turn on the main power.
3. Turn on the power supply of the maintenance pump and the vacuum gauge, set the position of the vacuum gauge to V1, wait for the value to be less than 10, and then proceed to the next step. It takes about 5 minutes.
4. Turn on the mechanical pump, pre-pump, turn on the turbomolecular pump power supply, start it, change the switch of the vacuum gauge to the V2 position, and pump it to less than 2, it takes about 20 minutes.
5. After the reading of the turbo molecular pump reaches 250, turn off the vacuum pump, open the front engine and the high valve to continue vacuuming, and then open the high vacuum meter on the right after the vacuum reaches a certain level to observe the vacuum degree. The electron gun power can only be turned on after the vacuum reaches 2×10-3.
1. The total power supply.
2. Turn on the power supply of electron gun control I and electron gun control II at the same time: press the power supply of electron gun control I, the delay switch, the delay, power and protection lights will be on, and the delay and protection lights will be off after three minutes, if the back door is not closed or the water flow relay has If there is a fault, the protection light will always be on.
3. Turn on the high voltage, the high voltage will reach more than 10KV, the beam current can be adjusted to about 200mA, the curtain grid is 20V/100mA, the filament current is 1.2A, and the deflection current swings between 1~1.7.
1. Turn off the high vacuum gauge and the molecular pump.
2. When the molecular pump display reaches 50, turn off the high valve, the front stage, and the mechanical pump in turn. This period will take about 40 minutes.
3. When it is below 50, turn off the maintenance pump again.
Scope of application
1. Architectural hardware: bathroom hardware (such as faucets). door lock. Door Handle. Bathroom, door locks, hardware hinges, furniture, etc.
2. Watchmaking: can be used for case. The coating of the strap, crystal products.
3. Other small hardware: leather hardware. Stainless steel cutlery. Glasses frames, knives, molds, etc.
4. Large workpieces: automobile wheels, stainless steel plates. Shop sign. Sculpture etc.
5. Stainless steel tubes and plates (various types of surfaces)
6. Furniture, lamps, hotel utensils.
7. Locks, handles, bathroom hardware, golf heads, stainless steel tableware, blood vessels and other hardware products are plated with super-hard decorative film.
8. Watches, straps, glasses, jewelry and other accessories are plated with super wear-resistant decorative (gold and silver) nano-films, nano-films and nano-laminated films.
The concept of film uniformity
1. The uniformity in thickness can also be understood as roughness. On the scale of optical films (that is, 1/10 wavelength as a unit, about 100A), the uniformity of vacuum coating is quite good, and the roughness can be easily removed. The degree of control is within 1/10 of the wavelength of visible light, which means that there is no obstacle to the optical properties of the film. However, if it refers to the uniformity on the atomic layer scale, that is to say, to achieve 10A or even 1A surface flatness, the specific control factors will be explained in detail below according to different coatings.
2. Uniformity in chemical composition: That is to say, in the film, the atomic composition of the compound will easily produce uneven characteristics due to the small scale. If the coating process of SiTiO3 film is unscientific, then the actual surface composition will not be the same. It is not SiTiO3, but may be other ratios. The coating film is not the chemical composition of the desired film, which is also the technical content of vacuum coating. Specific factors are also given below.
3. Uniformity of lattice order: This determines whether the film is single crystal, polycrystalline, or amorphous, which is a hot issue in vacuum coating technology. See below for details.
There are two main categories: evaporation deposition coating and sputtering deposition coating, including many types, including vacuum ion evaporation, magnetron sputtering, MBE molecular beam epitaxy, sol-gel method, etc.
For evaporation coating:
Generally, the target is heated so that the surface components are evaporated in the form of atomic groups or ions.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.