The dielectric layer must use the PVD vacuum sputtering coating machine process
In this era of rapid development of information technology, the integration level required by integrated circuits is getting higher and higher, and the unit devices in the circuit are constantly shrinking in size, and the size of the components is from millimeter to micrometer, and then to nanometer. Each unit device is composed of a substrate, a dielectric layer, a conductor layer, a protective layer, and an insulating layer. Among them, the conductor layer, the protective layer and even the dielectric layer must use the pvd vacuum sputtering coating machine process, and the sputtering target is integrated One of the core materials for circuit preparation.
Vacuum coating equipment is widely used, and it can be seen everywhere in our lives nowadays, and it is an indispensable technology. However, after the vacuum coating equipment is used for a period of time, dust will be left on the surface and affect the overall effect of the vacuum coating.
So how to deal with the dust of vacuum coating?
1. The source materials used in the equipment must meet the necessary purity requirements.
2. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the environment after taking out the equipment samples.
3. After a period of vacuum coating, the inner wall of the vacuum chamber must be cleaned.
4. To clean the substrate material by vacuum coating, it must be strictly in compliance with the process requirements.
5. Vacuum coating appropriately increases the humidity of the environment, which is beneficial to reduce the suspended solid particles in the surrounding environment.
6. The staff need to wear gloves, foot covers, etc., and have special clothing during operation.
Since dust will have a relatively large impact on the coating effect, in order to avoid leaving dust in the vacuum coating equipment, you should pay attention to the above points during use to avoid it as much as possible. In addition, pay attention to frequent cleaning to avoid accumulation of dust .
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.