The application field of vacuum coating equipment and the requirements for the use environment
With the growth of coating technology, various types of vacuum coating equipment also began to appear gradually. Vacuum coating machines are widely used in various industries, such as the following 10 industries:
1. Application in hard coating: cutting tools, molds and wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant parts, etc.
2. Application in protective coatings: blades of aircraft engines, automobile steel plates, heat sinks, etc.
3. Application in the field of optical film: anti-reflection film, high-reflection film, cut-off filter, anti-counterfeiting film, etc.
4. Application in architectural glass: sunlight control film, low-emissivity glass, anti-fog and anti-dew and self-cleaning glass, etc.
5. Applications in the field of solar energy utilization: solar collector tubes, solar cells, etc.
6. Applications in integrated circuit manufacturing: thin film resistors, thin film capacitors, thin film temperature sensors, etc.
7. Application in the field of information display: LCD screen, plasma screen, etc.
8. Application in the field of information storage: magnetic information storage, magneto-optical information storage, etc.
9. Application in decorative accessories: coating of mobile phone case, watch case, spectacle frame, hardware, small accessories, etc.
10. Application in the field of electronic products: LCD monitor, LCD TV, MP4, car display, mobile phone display, digital camera and applause computer, etc.
Vacuum coating equipment also has requirements for the environment in the application process in various industries. Its requirements for the environment mainly follow the following points:
1. It is very important to clean the surface of the substrate (substrate) in the vacuum coating process. Cleaning before plating is required to achieve the purpose of degreasing, decontamination and dehydration of the workpiece; the oxide film generated on the surface of the part in humid air ; the gas absorbed and adsorbed on the surface of the part;
2. The cleaned surface that has been cleaned cannot be stored in the atmospheric environment. It must be stored in a closed container or a cleaning cabinet, which can reduce the contamination of dust. It is best to store glass substrates in freshly oxidized aluminum containers, so store them in a vacuum drying oven;
3. To remove the dust in the coating room, it is necessary to set up a work room with high cleanliness. High cleanliness in the clean room is the basic requirement of the coating process for the environment. In addition to careful cleaning of the substrate and various components in the vacuum chamber before plating, baking and degassing are also required.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.