Tell you what are the advantages of optical coating machine for vacuum coating processing?
Vacuum coating is a very important aspect of the application and development of vacuum systems. It is based on vacuum processing technology, using physics or chemistry teaching methods, and absorbing a series of new technologies such as electron beams, molecular beams, and ion beams for scientific research. And actual production provides a new process for film preparation. Through the application of coating processing, the surface of the object is coated with a metal film, and the organic and inorganic materials are combined to improve its physical properties and changes in the appearance of the product. The following optical coating processing manufacturers will introduce you to the advantages of vacuum coating.
1. Make the object conductive in appearance;
2. Briefly clean and do not vacuum;
3. Improve the beautiful appearance, smooth appearance, gorgeous metallic luster, and great improvement in decoration;
4. The vacuum coating process can reduce the water absorption rate of the product. The more coating times, the fewer pinholes and the smaller the water absorption, the product is not easy to deform and has good heat resistance;
5. Improve the appearance hardness of the product. After vacuum coating treatment, the hardness and wear resistance are greatly improved;
6. It can improve the corrosion resistance of the product. Usually, the oxidation speed will increase when it encounters moisture or acid-base substances. With the protection of the film, it can resist certain corrosion, slow down the oxidation speed, and prolong the use time of the product.
The above are the advantages of vacuum coating processing analyzed by optical coating processing manufacturers, and I hope it can be helpful to you.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.