Solve the problem of easy fading of rose gold color on metal vacuum plating with vacuum coating equipment
Vacuum electroplating is a surface treatment process for the appearance of plastic parts that has emerged in recent years. It has many advantages such as high metallic luster, low toxicity and environmental protection, good adhesion, small signal loss, diverse colors, and excellent resistance to salt spray. It has gradually become the most mainstream electroplating processing technology, and is favored by R&D technicians in all walks of life and is widely used by more and more people. However, as a new process in development, due to the varying skill levels of employees, there are also some technical problems that cannot be fully mastered and solved by every coating factory. This article selects the most common vacuum rose gold color in the industry. The cases that are easy to fade are analyzed and answered based on the solution experience of the company's coating technical experts, hoping to have the effect of attracting jade, so as to open up the vision and ideas of the vast number of practitioners and technical personnel, and achieve the purpose of improving the technical level of the entire industry.
The problem that the color of vacuum-plated rose gold is easy to fade is mainly reflected in the following two aspects:
1. The products of vacuum plating have poor aging resistance, and after the sunlight aging test, the color becomes lighter obviously;
2. The surface of the vacuum-plated product will be discolored after being tested for alcohol resistance or perfume resistance (flavor);
1. The color of rose gold is temporarily stable after UV curing due to poor performance (unstable) such as color concentrate or color paste, and the finished product changes color after being placed for a period of time;
2. The uneven distribution of the electroplating layer of the product, that is, the thickness of the electroplating layer is uneven, resulting in different metal reflection effects in different areas, and yellowing in the thin electroplating layer;
3. The UV curing effect of the topcoat is not good, and the UV exposure is insufficient, which leads to the curing of the UV surface layer. Part of the coating below the surface layer is not completely dry, and reacts with the metal coating, resulting in the final discoloration of the electroplating product;
4. Excessive UV exposure of the topcoat will also cause unstable color concentrate or color paste to become lighter under high temperature;
1. Replace the color concentrate or color paste with stable performance;
2. Reduce the density of the product in the vacuum electroplating furnace, increase the distance between the product and the product, and increase the length of the electroplating material to improve the phenomenon of uneven electroplating, thick and thin;
3. Increase the UV energy or reduce the UV energy, and adjust the distance between the product and the UV lamp to improve the UV exposure effect of the topcoat and avoid color discoloration due to under-drying or over-exposure;
4. Switch to the three-coat vacuum coating process, and change the original topcoating and coloring process to the method ,vacuum coating equipment, Explanation vacuum coating equipment,PVD vacuum coating machine,Vacuum coating machine,Vacuum coating on plastic surface with vacuum coating machineof middle-coating plus coloring + cover transparent UV topcoat to block the phenomenon of alcohol (flavor) solvent eroding the color.
vacuum coating equipment, Explanation vacuum coating equipment,PVD vacuum coating machine,Vacuum coating machine,Vacuum coating on plastic surface with vacuum coating machine
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.