Reliable performance PVD sputtering coating machine company
Sputtered coatings are divided into many types. Generally speaking, the difference from evaporative coatings is that the sputtering rate will become one of the main parameters.
The laser sputter coating pld in the sputter coating is easy to maintain the uniformity of the composition, and the thickness uniformity at the atomic scale is relatively poor (because it is pulse sputtering), and the control of the crystal orientation (outer edge) growth is also more general.
The company's equipment is non-standard customized, and can be designed according to user requirements of various specifications and models of vacuum coating machine. Vacuum units and electronic control systems can also be designed and configured according to user requirements.
There are two main types of vacuum electroplating machines: evaporative deposition coating and sputtering deposition coating, including many types, including vacuum ion evaporation, magnetron sputtering, MBE molecular beam epitaxy, sol-gel method, and so on.
1. For evaporation coating:Generally, the target is heated so that the surface components are evaporated in the form of atomic groups or ions.Thickness uniformity mainly depends on:
2. Degree of lattice matching between substrate material and target
3. Substrate surface temperature
4. Evaporation power, rate Vacuum degree
5. Coating time and thickness.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.