PVD vacuum coating equipment thin film preparation (coating) technology classification
PVD vacuum coating equipment thin film preparation (coating) technology can be divided into liquid phase growth method, vapor phase generation method, electroplating method, ion implantation method, oxidation method, coating method, diffusion method, etc. Among them, the vapor phase generation method is more popular, which can be divided into physical vapor deposition method (PVD coating), chemical vapor deposition method (CVD coating) and discharge polymerization method.
Now our vacuum coating machines are widely used in plastic products. Plastic products have the characteristics of easy molding, low cost, light weight, and no corrosion.
The technical advantages of the vacuum coating machine make the plastic surface metallized, and the combination of organic and inorganic materials greatly improves its physical and chemical properties. What are its advantages and characteristics?
1. Improve the surface hardness. The surface of the original plastic is softer than metal and is easily damaged. Through vacuum coating, the hardness and wear resistance are greatly improved;
2. The surface is smooth, the metallic luster is colorful, and the decoration is greatly improved;
3. In order to improve weather resistance, general plastics age quickly outdoors, mainly due to ultraviolet radiation. After aluminum plating, aluminum has the strongest ultraviolet reflection, so weather resistance is greatly improved;
4. The water absorption rate is reduced, the more coating times, the fewer pinholes, the lower the water absorption rate, the product is not easily deformed, and the heat resistance is improved;
5. Make the plastic surface conductive;
6. Easy to clean, no dust.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.