(PVD vaccum coating equipment)Vacuum coating mainly refers to the coating of different kinds of substrate which needs to be processed under high vacuum
Vacuum coating mainly refers to the coating of different kinds of substrate which needs to be processed under high vacuum. Since the coating technology is not the same, so the attention to details is not the same, such as the selection of target materials, size, shape, target power on voltage, plasma power on current, as well as the distance between the target and the substrate, as well as the placement position, will affect the coating effect and quality. In the process of coating, in order to ensure the adhesion of the coating, we also need to clean the impurities and moisture ,dry the substrates which that can not be seen by human eyes, so we need ultrasonic cleaning machine and oven and other supporting facilities to do the pre treatment first.
Vacuum coating equipment is widely used, and it can be seen everywhere in our lives nowadays, and it is an indispensable technology. However, after the vacuum coating equipment is used for a period of time, dust will be left on the surface and affect the overall effect of the vacuum coating.
So how to deal with the dust of vacuum coating?
1. The source materials used in the equipment must meet the necessary purity requirements.
2. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the environment after taking out the equipment samples.
3. After a period of vacuum coating, the inner wall of the vacuum chamber must be cleaned.
4. To clean the substrate material by vacuum coating, it must be strictly in compliance with the process requirements.
5. Vacuum coating appropriately increases the humidity of the environment, which is beneficial to reduce the suspended solid particles in the surrounding environment.
6. The staff need to wear gloves, foot covers, etc., and have special clothing during operation.
Because dust will have a relatively large impact on the coating effect, in order to avoid leaving dust in the vacuum coating equipment, you should pay attention to the above points during use to avoid it as much as possible. In addition, pay attention to frequent cleaning to avoid accumulation of dust .
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.