PVD sputtering coating machine externally manages the problem of TiAlN-titanium aluminum nitride (purple black)
TiAlN-titanium aluminum nitride (purple black)
(1) Film effect: high thermal stability, high-speed dry cutting is possible.
(2) Application areas: suitable for stainless steel drilling, milling, punching and other processing, as well as high temperature processing of steel, cemented carbide tools, high-speed steel molds, etc.
4. The application of the coating machine process in the manufacture of integrated circuits. The protective layer (SiO2, Si3N4) and electrode pipelines (polysilicon, aluminum, copper and their alloys) in the transistor circuit of the coating machine mostly use CVD skills, PVCD skills, and vacuum. Transpiration metal skills, magnetron sputtering skills and radio frequency sputtering skills. It can be seen that vapor deposition technology is one of the core skills of integrated circuits.
5. The application of coating machine technology in decorations follows the economic development and the progress of living standards. Everyone likes to use watch cases, straps, clothing, lighting, spectacle frames, interior and exterior decorations, hardware bags, mobile phone cases, and mobile phones. The decorations such as video screens, sanitary ware, food packaging and so on are all beautifully decorated.
6. Application of coating skills in aircraft protective coatings. The titanium alloy fasteners of aircrafts were originally electroplated with cadmium. However, the cadmium plating contains hydrogen, so it is corroded by the atmosphere and seawater during the flight process, and "cadmium brittleness" simply occurs on the plating layer, and even causes "air crash". In 1964, the ion plating method was used to plate aluminum on titanium alloy fasteners, which solved the problem of "cadmium brittleness" of aircraft parts. In ion plating technology, because a negative bias is applied to the workpiece, it can form a "pseudo-dispersion layer" and refine the film arrangement, which can significantly improve the corrosion resistance of the film.
7. The application of coating machine technology in anti-counterfeiting technology. There are many types of anti-counterfeiting films, which can be divided into reflective and transmissive methods from the application method; the film attachment method can be divided into direct coating, direct coating or direct coating and clipping.
8. Application of coating machine technology in flat panel displays. All types of flat panel displays need to use various types of films, and almost all types of flat panel display equipment need to use ITO film to meet the requirements of Tongming Electric. It is no exaggeration to say: Without film technology, there would be no flat panel display equipment.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.