PVD Magnetron sputtering coating machine process is one of many physical vapor deposition (Physical Vapor Deposition, PVD) technologies.
PVD Magnetron sputtering coating machine process is one of many physical vapor deposition (Physical Vapor Deposition, PVD) technologies. PVD vacuum Magnetron sputtering coating machine is introduced by introducing a magnetic field on the surface of the target cathode, and the magnetic field is used to confine the charged particles to increase the plasma density. Sputtering rate.
Vacuum coating equipment is widely used, and it can be seen everywhere in our lives nowadays, and it is an indispensable technology. However, after the vacuum coating equipment is used for a period of time, dust will be left on the surface and affect the overall effect of the vacuum coating.
So how to deal with the dust of vacuum coating?
1. The source materials used in the equipment must meet the necessary purity requirements.
2. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the environment after taking out the equipment samples.
3. After a period of vacuum coating, the inner wall of the vacuum chamber must be cleaned.
4. To clean the substrate material by vacuum coating, it must be strictly in compliance with the process requirements.
5. Vacuum coating appropriately increases the humidity of the environment, which is beneficial to reduce the suspended solid particles in the surrounding environment.
6. The staff need to wear gloves, foot covers, etc., and have special clothing during operation.
Since dust will have a relatively large impact on the coating effect, in order to avoid leaving dust in the vacuum coating equipment, you should pay attention to the above points during use to avoid it as much as possible. In addition, pay attention to frequent cleaning to avoid accumulation of dust .
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.