Let us understand the working principle of vacuum magnetron sputtering coating machine
Vacuum magnetron sputtering coater is one of the commonly used vacuum coating equipment. Its working principle is the working principle of arc discharge and glow discharge in vacuum. Coating gold titanium nitride, black titanium carbide and colored titanium oxynitride on the surface of metal and non-metal workpieces. It can also be coated with anti-corrosion film (such as aluminum, chromium stainless steel, tin, etc.) and wear-resistant film. The film is firmly bonded to the substrate, and the sputtering process can improve the adhesion, repeatability, density, uniformity and other characteristics of the film. It is suitable for plastic products, ceramics, resins, crystal glass products, handicrafts, plastic mobile phone cases, electronic products, building materials and other industries, with good development prospects.
Six common problems and improvement countermeasures in vacuum magnetron sputtering coating process:
1. The movie is black.
(1) The degree of vacuum is lower than 0.67 Pa.. The degree of vacuum should be increased to 0.13-0.4 Pa..
(2) The purity of argon is less than 99.9%. Argon gas with a purity of 99.99% should be used instead.
(3) Air leakage in the inflation system. Check the inflation system to eliminate air leaks.
(4) The primer is not fully cured. The curing time of the primer should be appropriately extended.
(5) The outgassing of the plated parts is too large. Drying and sealing should be performed.
2. The surface gloss of the film is dull.
(1) The primer is poorly cured or deteriorated. The curing time of the primer should be appropriately extended or the primer should be replaced.
(2) The sputtering time is too long. should be shortened appropriately.
(3) The speed of sputtering film formation is too fast. The sputtering current or voltage should be appropriately reduced.
3. The color of the film is uneven.
(1) The primer is sprayed unevenly. The application of the primer should be improved.
(2) The film layer is too thin. The sputtering speed should be appropriately increased or the sputtering time should be prolonged.
(3) The fixture design is unreasonable. Fixture design needs improvement.
(4) The geometry of the plated parts is too complicated. The rotational speed of the plated parts should be appropriately increased.
4. The film has wrinkles and cracks.
(1) The primer is sprayed too thickly. It should be controlled within the thickness range of 7-10 tons.
(2) The viscosity of the coating is too high. should be appropriately reduced.
(3) The evaporation rate is too fast. It should be slowed down appropriately.
(4) The film layer is too thick. The sputtering time should be appropriately shortened.
(5) The temperature of the plated parts is too high. The heating time of the plated parts should be appropriately shortened.
5. There are water marks, fingerprints and ash particles on the surface of the film.
(1) After cleaning, the plated parts are not completely dry. The pre-plating treatment should be strengthened.
(2) Water droplets or saliva splash on the surface of electroplated parts. Civilized production should be strengthened, and operators should wear masks.
(3) After the primer is applied, the hand touches the electroplated part, leaving fingerprints on the surface. It is forbidden to touch the surface of electroplated parts by hand.
(4) There are particles in the paint. The coating should be filtered or replaced.
(5) The electrostatic precipitator fails or there are dust particles in the spray curing environment. The vacuum cleaner should be replaced and the working environment should be kept clean.
6. Poor film adhesion.
(1) The degreasing of the plated parts is not thorough. The pre-plating treatment should be strengthened.
(2) The vacuum chamber is not clean. The vacuum chamber should be cleaned. It is worth noting that in the process of loading and unloading the target, it is forbidden to touch the magnetron source with hands or unclean objects to ensure that the magnetron source has a high cleanliness, which is one of the important measures to improve the bonding force of the film.
(3) The fixture is not clean. Fixtures should be cleaned.
(4) Improper choice of primer. The paint should be replaced.
(5) Improper control of sputtering process conditions. The sputtering process conditions should be improved.
magnetron sputtering coating machine,PVD sputtering coating machine,PVD coating machine,NCVM film coating machine,ion sputtering coating machine,magnetron sputtering coating machine,PVD sputtering coating machine,PVD coating machine,NCVM film coating machine,ion sputtering coating machine,magnetron sputtering coating machine,PVD sputtering coating machine,PVD coating machine,NCVM film coating machine,ion sputtering coating machine
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.