Let's learn about the maintenance and use of vacuum coating equipment
Equipment maintenance is an essential part. For the vacuum coating machine, the working room shall be cleaned once every 200 or more coating processes are completed. The method is: repeatedly scrub the vacuum chamber wall with NaOH saturated solution to make the plated aluminum film react with NaOH. After the reaction, the film falls off and releases hydrogen. Then clean the vacuum chamber with clean water, and clean the dirt in the fine extraction valve with a cloth dipped in gasoline.
When the low vacuum pump operates continuously for one month, it needs to be replaced with new oil. The method is: unscrew the oil drain bolt, drain the old oil, and then start the pump for a few seconds to completely drain the old oil in the pump. Screw back the oil filling bolt and add new oil to the specified amount. After continuous use for more than half a year, open the oil cover when changing the oil, and wipe the dirt in the box with a cloth.
If the diffusion pump has been used continuously for more than 6 months, the air extraction speed will obviously slow down or the operation is improper. If the air is filled, remove the connecting water pipe, remove the electric furnace plate, and screw out the primary nozzle. First clean the pump chamber and pump lining with gasoline, then wash it with washing powder mixed with water, and then thoroughly clean it with clean water. After the water evaporates and dries, install the pump bushing, add new diffusion pump oil, and put it back into the machine body. Connect the water pipe and install the electric furnace plate, and then restart the machine.
Pay attention to leak detection before restarting the machine. The method is as follows: start the maintenance pump, close the door, and observe whether the local vacuum of the diffusion pump reaches 6*10 PA after a few minutes, otherwise it is necessary to detect the leakage. Check whether the sealing rubber ring is installed at the joint or whether the sealing ring is crushed. Only after the hidden danger of air leakage is eliminated can it be heated, otherwise the diffusion pump oil will burn the ring and cannot enter the working state.
When operating the vacuum coater, please refer to the equipment manual, the pointer display on the instrument panel on the vacuum coater and the label description under each knob.
1. check whether each operation control switch of the vacuum coating machine is in the "off" position.
2. turn on the main power switch to supply power to the vacuum coating machine.
3. pull out the low pressure valve. Open the charging valve, start the bell jar valve when no air flow is heard, and the bell jar will rise.
4. install and fix the tungsten screw heater. PVDF film and aluminum cover plate are fixed on the rotary table. Thread the aluminum wire through the screw heater. Clean all parts of the bell jar to ensure that they are free of impurities and dirt.
5. lower the bell housing.
6. start the vacuum mechanical pump of the vacuum coating machine.
7. turn on the power supply of the composite vacuum gauge.
1) Turn the left knob "1" clockwise to the heating position, pointing to part 2.
2) The pointer in the low vacuum meter "2" moves clockwise. When the pointer moves to 110mA, rotate the left knob "1" to point to the measurement position of section 2.
8. when the pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise to 6.7pa again, the low pressure valve is pushed in. At this time, the left knob "1" is rotated to the measurement position of zone 1.
9. turn on the cooling water, start the diffusion pump and heat it for 40 minutes.
10. pull out the low pressure valve. Repeat the operation procedure of step 7: turn the lower left knob "1" to the measurement position pointing to part 2. The pointer of vacuum gauge "2" moves clockwise. When the pointer moves to 6.7pa, the high-pressure valve opens. When the pointer in the low vacuum gauge "2" moves to the right to 0.1pA, turn on the filament switch of the vacuum gauge.
1) Rotate the launch and zero point measurement button "9" to point to the launch position.
2) Rotate the lower left knob "1" to point to the measurement position of Part 1.
Maintenance of vacuum coating equipment,Application of vacuum coating equipment,Use of vacuum coating machine,Maintenance of vacuum coating machine,PVD vacuum coating machine,Maintenance of vacuum coating equipment,Application of vacuum coating equipment,Use of vacuum coating machine,Maintenance of vacuum coating machine,PVD vacuum coating machine
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.