Introduction of ZCT2245 large-scale multi arc PVD sputtering coating machine
ZCT2245 large-scale multi arc PVD sputtering coating machine, the structure of the top open cover type, with 2 sets of workpiece clamping frame for easy loading and unloading products. The machine is equipped with 48 sets of multi arc titanium targets. The high-quality vacuum pumping system is used in combination with the cryogenic(poly cold) system, so the coating cycle of the PVD coating machine is short and the production efficiency is very high. The inner chamber of the machine has a diameter of 2200mm and a height of 4500mm. It has a very large capacity and is suitable for large-scale stainless steel furniture decorative parts, such as chair foot, table foot, screen, support frame, display rack, stainless steel door, etc. Our customers have been using the machine for more than 2 years, and the operation of the machine is very stable. The single cyclee time is about 20 minutes, and the coating uniformity is good. It can coat titanium gold, rose gold, gun black, cooper/bronze color and other effects, which has brought benefits to customers.
There are two kinds of film color differences (not including color spots). One is the inconsistency of the color of the upper, middle and lower films of the entire cover, that is, the spectroscopic test curve is different; the second is the color of the single film.
1. The inconsistency of the upper, middle and lower film colors is called poor uniformity of the whole umbrella (cover), and it is also called umbrella difference. The main reason is that there is a problem with the uniformity correction plate (correction plate).
2. Umbrella piece deformed. It is also one of the reasons for the uneven color of the film, especially the umbrella pieces that have been used for a long time, are uniform in the past, and gradually become uneven, and the deformation of the umbrella piece may be the main reason.
3. The inconsistency of the film material, especially the sublimation and semi-sublimation film materials are deviated, digging, etc. will also seriously affect the uniformity of the whole cover and the single piece. Especially when there are a lot of manual pre-melting, the operation methods of each person are different, and the material conditions obtained will also be different.
Ideas for improvement: Fully adopt the function of the correction board.
(1) Adjust the correction plate, try to consider the balance and compatibility of high and low refractive index film materials, if there are two evaporation sources, use the respective correction plates independently to avoid interference if possible.
(2) If conditions permit, use planetary fixtures.
(3) Umbrella sheet shaping. To shape the umbrella sheet, you can first process an R base mold (choose high-strength raw materials), and shape the umbrella sheet on the base mold. In order to prevent reducing the deformation of the umbrella blades, the thickness and raw materials of the umbrella blades should be properly selected when ordering the umbrella blades.
(Iv) Strengthen the management of umbrella pieces, especially when placed, to prevent deformation due to improper placement.
(5) Improve the condition of the film material, especially when the sublimation and semi-sublimation materials are vapor-deposited by the electron gun, the film material cannot be collapsed and digged.
㈥ Film materials that can be pre-melted automatically, try to pre-melt as much as possible to reduce the influence of human factors.
The correction plate is very effective for the correction of the physical film thickness, but the correction of the refractive index is inadequate, so it is very difficult to completely solve the spectral uniformity by the correction plate.
If a correction board needs to correspond to two electron guns (evaporation sources) and a variety of film materials, there will be greater difficulties.
The reasons for the uneven color of the single film:
This is mainly due to the serious unevenness of the substrate, which has a large curvature difference with the umbrella, and the difference between the evaporation angle formed by the upper or lower normal of the substrate and the evaporation source. As a result, the conditions for receiving film material at various parts of a lens are greatly different, and the thickness of the formed film is greatly different.
In addition, the lens is blocked by the edge of the lens circle (disc), the lens circle (disc) is dirty, and the lens is contaminated during evaporation.
Improvement ideas: improve the evaporation angle of the lens edge.
(1) If conditions permit, use planetary fixtures;
(2) Use the machine with flat umbrella (R large);
(3) According to the distribution of the hole position of the umbrella piece and the shape of the substrate, a special sawtooth correction plate is made.
(Iv) If possible, moving the evaporation source to the middle of the vacuum chamber can also improve the uniformity of the color of the single film.
㈤ Improve the lens circle (disc) to prevent occlusion.
㈥ Note that the corresponding parts of the rotating umbrella stand partially block the edge lenses
㈦ Clean the lens ring (disc)
(8) Improve the evaporation of film materials.
PVD sputtering coating machine/PVD Vacuum coating machine/multi arc magnetron sputtering coating machine/PVD sputtering coating machine/PVD Vacuum coating machine/multi arc magnetron sputtering coating machine
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.