Introduction of the coating color of PVD vacuum coating machine
1. IP rose gold is an alloy of gold and copper. Rose red is widely used in jewelry design and processing with its fashionable and beautiful color. Also known as pink gold and red gold. Because this metal was popular in Russia at the beginning of the 19th century, it is also called Russian gold, but this term is rarely used nowadays.
2. Excitation gold electroplating is to deposit gold on the target on the workpiece to be plated by ion plating. It is generally composed of an imitation gold layer and a surface gold layer. The color of the surface gold layer is the same as that of 24K gold, and the thickness can be different according to customer requirements.
3. Imitation gold series (including imitation gold and imitation rose gold) do not contain gold. The general composition is composed of ceramic compounds such as tin-TiCN, ZrN, and zrcn. The color is close to IP rose gold and IP gold, but it is difficult to achieve the brightness of real gold.
4. Silver series, generally chromium compound, with adjustable shade, can be divided into cool color series and warm color series. Cool color series use blue, which has a good metallic light feel. Warm color series use yellow, which is close to the true color of stainless steel.
5. Gray series, the general composition is titanium compound or chromium compound, the shade is adjustable, and the color tone can also be adjusted according to customer requirements.
6. The black series are usually metal carbides. The depth and tone of the color can be adjusted according to customer requirements. Different metal carbides have different characteristics and colors, and different film systems can be selected according to customer needs.
7. Blue series, including sky blue, ice blue, sea blue, dark blue, etc. Different color components are also different.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.