How to ensure the working quality and effect of vacuum coating equipment
The vacuum coating must be kept in a vacuum environment, so if there is dust in the vacuum coating equipment, it will affect the effect and quality of the vacuum coating. However, there is no way to guarantee that the surface of the coating material is completely dust-free. Therefore, in order to minimize the surface.
On the premise of dust removal, the vacuum coating machine must pay attention to the following points:
(1) After the vacuum coating equipment has been used for a period of time, it must be cleaned and maintained;
(2) Standardize operators and operating requirements, including wearing professional clothing, gloves, foot covers, etc.;
(3) Strictly handle the base material to make it clean and meet the process requirements;
(4) The raw materials meet the necessary purity requirements;
(5) Ensure the cleanliness of facilities, equipment and operating environment. Such as materials, environmental requirements of the sample plot, environmental temperature and humidity requirements, etc.;
(6) Reduce the low indoor air mobility of vacuum coating equipment and minimize the intrusion of outdoor dust.
Whether the operation of the vacuum coating machine pays attention to the above details directly affects the coating effect and quality of the vacuum coating machine in the later stage.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.