How to ensure the coating effect and quality of vacuum coating equipment during use?
Vacuum coating mainly refers to a type of coating that needs to be carried out under a higher vacuum degree. If there is dust in the vacuum coating equipment, it will affect the effect and quality of the vacuum coating. First of all, there must be dust on the surface of the coated material. On the premise of minimizing the dust on the surface of the material, we should also pay attention to the following points:
1. After the vacuum coating equipment has been used for a period of time, the equipment must be cleaned and maintained;
2. Standardize operators and operating requirements, including wearing professional clothing, gloves, foot covers, etc.;
3. Strictly handle the substrate material to make it clean and meet the process requirements;
4. The source material meets the necessary purity requirements;
5. Ensure that the facilities, equipment and operating environment are clean. Such as material, sample placement environment requirements, ambient temperature and humidity requirements, etc.;
6. Reduce the low indoor air mobility of vacuum coating equipment and minimize the intrusion of outdoor dust.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.