Glass or organic materials should not be used as the wall in the very high vacuum system of vacuum coater
For non-metallic materials such as glass and organic materials used in vacuum systems, the permeability of dissolved gas molecules is proportional to the pressure difference. Nitrogen has a higher permeability through glass, which directly affects the acquisition of extremely high vacuum, so it is not suitable for extremely high vacuum systems to use glass or organic materials as the wall.
The main analysis points of the supply and demand analysis report of vacuum coating machine industry are as follows:
1. Capacity / output analysis of vacuum coater industry. It refers to the statistical analysis of the total amount of goods that can be produced and the total amount of goods that have been produced by producers in a certain period, and the analysis of the capacity / output structure (regional structure, enterprise structure, etc.) of the vacuum coating machine industry in this period.
2. Import and export analysis of vacuum coater industry. It refers to the statistical analysis of import and export volume, import and export structure, and import and export price trend of vacuum coating machine industry in the same period.
3. Vacuum coating machine industry inventory and self consumption analysis.
4. Supply analysis of vacuum coater industry. Market supply is not equal to production, because a part of production is used by producers for their own consumption as reserve or export, while a part of supply can be imported goods or used reserve goods.
5. Demand analysis of vacuum coating machine industry. It refers to the statistical analysis of the total demand of the downstream market for the vacuum coating machine industry in the above period; at the same time, it analyzes the demand scale, demand structure and regional structure of the total demand of the downstream industry in this period.
6. Analysis of factors influencing the supply of vacuum coater industry. It includes price factor, substitute factor, production technology, government policy and downstream industry development.
7. Analysis of factors influencing the demand of vacuum coating machine industry. It includes changes in disposable income, personal preferences, borrowing and its costs, price changes of substitutes and complements, population size and structure, future expectations, and changes in education level.
The supply and demand analysis report of vacuum coating machine industry is based on the theory of supply and demand in economics. The market supply of vacuum coater industry refers to a certain amount of goods or services that producers are willing and able to provide at each price level in a certain period of time; the market demand of vacuum coater industry refers to the desire that downstream companies have the ability to buy and are willing to buy a specific commodity, which shows that under the condition that other factors remain unchanged, with the rise and fall of prices, a certain individual is in the market The number of items that you are willing to buy in each period of time.
vacuum plasma cleaning machine,PVD Vacuum coating machine,vacuum plasma cleaning machine,PVD Vacuum coating machine
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.