Common operating procedures for the vacuum system of the evaporation coating machine：
The vacuum evaporation coating machine has strict requirements for the operation of various vacuum systems, the start-stop process, and the protection of pollution in the event of failure, and the operating procedures must be followed.
1. Mechanical pump, it can only pump to 15Pa~20Pa or higher pressure, otherwise it will cause serious backflow pollution problem;
2. The adsorption pump should be equipped with anti-pressure blasting device to avoid accidents after temperature recovery;
3. When shutting down, the cold trap must be isolated from the vacuum chamber, and the high vacuum pump can be stopped only after the liquid nitrogen is removed and the temperature is restored;
4. Diffusion pump, the oil vapor pollution is very large before normal operation and within 20 minutes of stopping the pump, so it must not communicate with the vacuum chamber or cold trap;
5. Molecular sieve, to prevent the molecular sieve solid powder in the molecular sieve adsorption trap and itself from being sucked by the mechanical pump.
If the vacuum system of the evaporation coating machine does not meet the vacuum requirements or can not be pumped, you can first check the working status of the air extraction device, and then check whether the air release source exists. Before assembling the vacuum components, they must undergo strict cleaning, drying and leak detection, and they can be used only after they are qualified. Then check the cleanliness of the sealing ring of the detachable part, the scratch of the sealing surface, the tightness of the connection, and so on.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.