Common faults and treatment methods of vacuum coating equipment
Machinery will inevitably encounter some faults during long-term use, and vacuum coating equipment is no exception. For common faults and treatment methods, please refer to the following:
The mask jig flip signal is not detected:
1. Check the position of the flip signal source
2. Manually short-circuit the input signal of turning over and use the turning-over detection function. When the computer can detect the signal, it proves that the problem is in the turning-over control switch, and deal with it according to the situation. If no signal is detected, first check the line, and then replace the control card.
Unstable mask jig flip:
1. Check whether the initial position of the flap meets the timing
2. Detect whether the operation of the flip control switch is stable, and can use a pointer multimeter to track and monitor.
3. Check whether the action of the turning mechanism is flexible and reliable
4. Check the number of times of turning signals
5. Check whether the rotary table has friction with the inner wall of the bell jar
6. Check the stability of the rotary table during rotation
Large frequency dispersion in the same mask fixture:
1. Check whether the wafer itself has large dispersion
2. Check whether the position of the film correction plate changes, and readjust the correction plate
3. Check whether the baffle completely covers the molybdenum boat when it is opened or closed.
4. Check whether the bombardment ring completely covers the molybdenum boat
5. Check whether the use of molybdenum boat meets the requirements, and use circular molybdenum boat
The frequency dispersion difference between the pots is large:
1. Observe whether there is a frequency hopping phenomenon on the monitor film
2. Repeatedly measure the unified monitoring piece to observe the stability of the oscillator (not exceeding 75Hz)
3. Check whether the cooling water is smooth
4. Check whether the use of molybdenum boat meets the requirements, and use circular molybdenum boat
5. Whether the selection of monitoring film meets the requirements, it is recommended to use the monitoring film of our company
Coating frequency does not stop:
1. Check whether the frequency parameter setting is correct
2. Is there any indication of molybdenum boat ammeter
3. Is there silver in the molybdenum boat?
4. Whether the monitor is frequency hopping
5. Whether the correction coefficient is wrong
6. Whether the monitor film has been replaced after abnormal retreat
Test not frequency:
1. Replace the monitor
2. Check whether the test shrapnel is deformed
3. Use a 5MHz crystal to directly insert the oscillator input terminal to measure the frequency. If there is a frequency, it proves to be a problem with the probe. If there is no frequency, use a counter to measure whether the output frequency of the oscillator is abnormal. If there is no normal output, the oscillator has a problem. Normal output but no display on the computer proves that there is a problem with the control card.
None of the control valves operate:
1. Check whether the 5V power supply has output and whether it is connected well
2. Check whether the common terminal of the power supply on the solid state relay board has power
Control valve does not operate individually
1. Check whether the corresponding solid state relay has output
Working without vacuum:
1. The digital vacuum gauge has abnormal numbers, and there is no change within 30 seconds, such as 0.00-4 (common in domestic vacuum gauges) phenomenon
2. The black pointer of the pointer watch still does not swing 30 seconds after the vacuum gauge is turned on
Principles of the use of monitoring films
1. The surface of the monitor film should be cleaned
2. The monitoring film should be plated as needed, and it is forbidden to use it if it is exposed to the air for more than 12 hours.
3. It is forbidden to use the monitoring film and its surface with defects.
4. Record the batch of use during the use process, and it is strictly forbidden to mix the new and the old
5. The repeated service life of the monitor film is 3 times.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.