Causes and solutions of chromatic aberration caused by PVD vacuum coating equipment for coating plastic products
In the process of plastic spraying and vacuum coating, the problem of color difference in the appearance of the finished product is often encountered. In particular, the colors of different parts are qualified during the incoming inspection, and they are all within the upper, middle and lower limits of the sample. However, when the assembly plant assembles the finished product, it is found that there is a significant color difference between adjacent parts, resulting in partial color inconsistency and unqualified appearance of the finished product. This is a very headache and frustrating thing. Especially the appearance parts with high quality requirements are a headache for the project quality control personnel and purchasing personnel of the enterprise. In order to completely solve this problem, this article discusses the causes and solutions of chromatic aberration in detail, hoping to help you.
If plastic products are coated with PVD vacuum coating equipment, if there is color difference, its definition and judgment: color difference is simply color difference, and color difference includes:
1. The difference between the finished product and the standard color palette;
2. Differences between the same part and the same batch of finished products;
3. Differences between different batches of finished products of the same ingredient;
4. Differences between different parts and the same batch of finished products; there are usually two ways to judge the color difference: 1. Visual inspection with naked eyes and manual identification by comparing color plates; 2. Color difference analyzer for computer analysis and comparison; due to the limitations of color difference analyzers, manual visual comparison method is generally used in the industry to check color difference.
Plastic products are coated with vacuum coating equipment. If there is color difference, analyze the fourth color difference scene (color difference between different parts and the same batch of finished products) and explain the improvement measures.
Causes of chromatic aberration:
1. Different components are produced in the same batch, the color of component A is too thick to the upper limit, and the color of component B is too light to the lower limit, resulting in obvious color difference after the combination of components AB;
2. Different parts produced in the same batch have different colors after surface spraying treatment because of different plastic background colors;
3. Different parts are produced in the same batch, although they are produced in the same time period, but the batches of paint prepared are different, resulting in the color difference of spraying;
4. Different parts are produced in the same batch, although they are produced in the same time period, but the spraying lines are different, and the parameters such as spray gun angle, air pressure, oil volume, wire drawing speed, rotation speed and other parameters are different, resulting in different oil content on the surface of the product, resulting in spraying color difference;
5. Different parts are produced in the same batch, and different parts have different fixture designs or clamping methods and positions. Under the same spraying parameters, the difference in the amount of oil on the surface of the product leads to color difference;
6. According to the vacuum coating process, when different parts are produced in the same batch, the coating effects of different coating machines, different furnaces, or different areas of the same furnace will be different, resulting in differences in the final surface coating color;
Measures to improve the chromatic aberration of different components:
1. When different parts are produced in the same batch, all the first parts should be adjusted according to the color limit, neither too thick nor too light. Only when there is no difference between the standard color samples, can it be put into production;
2. When injection molding different parts, strictly use the same batch of plastic raw materials with the same background color to avoid the color difference after painting caused by different background colors of materials;
3. When spraying different parts in the same batch, appropriately increase the amount of single blending oil, try to ensure that the same batch of products use the same batch of formula paint, and avoid differences in manual blending operations affecting the consistency of product color;
4. When different parts are produced in the same batch, the same spraying parameters (including spray gun angle, air pressure, oil volume, drawing speed, rotation speed, etc.) should be used as much as possible on the same coating line to avoid problems caused by differences in spraying construction parameters. product color difference;
5. The color of different parts should be exactly the same, try to keep the same fixture, clamping method and clamping position to ensure the final spray color is consistent;
6. For vacuum coated products, when different parts are produced in the same batch, the same color needs to be maintained. In addition to the above five measures, it is also necessary to avoid differences in factors such as different coating machines, different furnace sequences, and different furnace positions. Harder than a single-coat product, but not entirely impossible. The most effective and valuable method is: make a set of products before going online, optimize the fixture design, hang a set of products (one set on the left and right) on one fixture for supporting production, go offline, complete the inspection and packaging, and deliver to the customer; This will make the process a little more complicated, but for products with high quality requirements, the color is the most consistent, and there is almost no obvious color difference, so it is also very worthwhile.
PVD vacuum coating equipment,vacuum coating equipment,PVD vacuum coating machine,vacuum coating machine,PVD coating machine,PVD vacuum coating equipment,vacuum coating equipment,PVD vacuum coating machine,vacuum coating machine,PVD coating machine,PVD vacuum coating equipment,vacuum coating equipment,PVD vacuum coating machine,vacuum coating machine,PVD coating machine
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.