Brief introduction to the application of vacuum coating machine in plastic products industry
True coaters are the most widely used plastic products. Plastic has the characteristics of easy molding, low cost, light weight, and no corrosion. Plastic products are widely used, but their unsightly appearance, easy aging, poor mechanical properties, poor heat resistance, and high water absorption limit the expansion of their application range. Through the application of vacuum coating technology, the plastic surface is metallized, and the organic and inorganic materials are combined, which greatly improves the physical and chemical properties of the plastic.
The advantages of vacuum coating machine are mainly reflected in:
1. The appearance is improved, the surface is smooth, the non-ferrous metal luster, and the decoration is greatly improved;
2. Improve surface hardness. The original plastic surface is softer than metal and can be easily damaged. Through vacuum coating, the hardness and wear resistance are greatly improved;
3. Improve weather resistance. In general, plastics age rapidly outdoors, mainly due to UV radiation. When aluminized, aluminum is the most reflective of UV light. Therefore, the weather resistance is greatly improved;
4. The water absorption rate is reduced, the more times of coating, the fewer pinholes, the lower the water absorption rate, the product is not easily deformed, and the heat resistance is improved;
5. Make the plastic surface conductive;
6. Easy to clean without vacuuming.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.