Application of Coating Technology of PVD Vacuum Coating Machine in Plastic Industry
The coating technology of PVD vacuum coating machine is widely used in plastic products. Plastics are often used in drinking cups, tableware, toys, decorations, etc. Plastic has the characteristics of easy molding, low cost, light weight, and no corrosion. Plastic products are widely used, but their shortcomings limit the expansion of their application range. Through the application of vacuum coating technology, the plastic surface is metalized, and the combination of organic and inorganic materials greatly improves its physical and chemical properties. The advantages of vacuum coating technology are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Make the plastic surface conductive;
2. Easy to clean, no need to vacuum.
3. The appearance is improved, the surface is smooth, the metallic luster is colored, and the decoration is greatly improved.
4. Reduce water absorption. After coating, pinholes are reduced and water absorption is reduced.
5. Improve surface hardness. The original plastic surface is softer than metal and easily damaged. Through vacuum coating technology, the hardness and wear resistance are greatly improved.
6. It can improve weather resistance. Generally speaking, plastics will age quickly outdoors, mainly due to ultraviolet radiation. After aluminum plating, aluminum has the strongest reflection of ultraviolet light, and the weather resistance is greatly improved.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.