Vacuum coating equipment such as PVD hard coating machine refers to coatings that need to be carried out under various high vacuum conditions, including vacuum ion evaporation, magnetron sputtering, MBE molecular beam epitaxy, and PLD laser sputtering deposition.
Vacuum coating machine is also the most widely used vacuum equipment for manufacturing vacuum conditions. It is generally composed of three parts: vacuum chamber, vacuum machine, and electric control box. The exhaust system is composed of "diffusion pump, pump, roots pump, cryogenic cooling, and porous". . Below, the editor will introduce the principle of the vacuum coating machine and the analysis of the components of each part in detail.
Vacuum coating machine:
1. Vacuum body——The size of vacuum steel varies according to the requirements of processed products. At present, the most suitable ones are 1.3 meters, 0.9 meters, 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters, etc. in diameter.
It is made of stainless steel and requires rusty, firmness, etc., and each part of the vacuum steel has connecting valves for connecting pumps and cannons.
Auxiliary intake system: The exhaust system is an important part of the vacuum system of the coating machine, which is mainly composed of three parts: a mechanical pump, a booster pump and an oil diffusion pump.
Mechanical pump: Mechanical pump is also called full-stage pump. It is the most widely used low vacuum pump. By using oil to maintain the sealing effect and relying on the machine, the volume of the suction hole in the pump is constantly changed, so that the volume of the gas in the suction container is continuously expanded. , So as to obtain a vacuum.
Classification of mechanical pumps: There are many types of mechanical pumps, including four commonly used slide valves (mainly suitable for large equipment), piston reciprocating, imposition and rotary chip (currently the most widely used).
However, some problems often arise in the use of the vacuum pump of the vacuum coating machine. Therefore, the vacuum coating machine vacuum pump maintenance experts summarized the following daily maintenance and maintenance methods of the vacuum coating machine vacuum pump.
1. Check whether the pipes and joints of the rotary vacuum device are loose. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if it is flexible.
2. Add bearing lubricant to the bearing body and observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil level standard. Therefore, the oil level should be checked frequently, and if it does not meet the requirements, it should be adjusted to meet the requirements. Lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
3. Under normal circumstances, the stainless steel pump needs to be repaired greatly after 2000 hours of operation. Check the aging of the rubber seals, confirm that the exhaust valve is cracked, and remove the dirt accumulated on the valve plate and exhaust valve seat.
4. Close the gate valve of the outlet pipe, the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum gauge.
5. Unscrew the water diversion plug of the vacuum pump body, and pour in diversion water or mud.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.