Advantages of vacuum coating
Vacuum coating is a method of heating metal or non-metallic materials in high vacuum to evaporate and condense on the surface of coated parts to form a thin film. Such as vacuum aluminum plating, vacuum chrome plating, etc.
Vacuum coating is a very important aspect of the application and development of vacuum systems. It is based on vacuum processing technology, uses physics or chemistry teaching methods, and absorbs a series of new technologies such as electron beams, molecular beams, and ion beams for scientific research. And the actual production provides a new process for thin film preparation.
The vacuum coating process is widely used in titanium steel jewelry. Through the application of coating process, the surface of the object is coated with a metal film layer, which combines organic and inorganic materials to improve its physical properties and product appearance changes. The following optical coating processing manufacturers will introduce the advantages of vacuum coating to you.
1. Make the surface of the object conductive;
2. Brief cleaning, no vacuuming;
3. Improve beautiful appearance, smooth appearance, bright metallic luster, and great improvement in decoration;
4. The vacuum coating process can reduce the water absorption rate of the product. The more coating times, the fewer pinholes and the smaller the water absorption, the product is not easily deformed, and the heat resistance is good;
5. Improve the appearance hardness of the product. After the vacuum coating treatment, the hardness and wear resistance are greatly improved;
6. It can improve the corrosion resistance of the product. Usually, when it encounters moisture or acid and alkaline substances, the oxidation speed will be accelerated. With the protection of the film layer, it can resist certain corrosion, slow down the oxidation speed and prolong the service time of the product.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.